General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Thought you were 18 Kevin. Anyhow, £3.57 p/h is illegal, and even if it was they'd only get some lazy, moronic girl who'd expect to get £100 every time they bother to turn up for work. I'd avoid going there, as you'd be waiting 3 days for some 16 year old to stop texting and serve you.

I'm lucky to get 18 a week at the minute, even better, I'm lucky to get 2 shifts a week anymore. Come july but, i'll be back on 3 shifts so about 20 hours a week. We're dead after Christmas until spring.

You only get taxed if you're over 6k a year don't you? I'd be surprised if i make that.

I thought you worked from home anyway?

Aye, but salaried and with regular office hours rather than freelance and a master of my own destiny. Although obviously head office doesn't know if I'm nicking off to have the odd catnap as long as I answer my e-mails and meet my deadlines. :lol:

What do you do Meenz, if that's not too nebby

Not in the least. German-English translator, mostly tedious financial stuff that nobody actually reads. :lol:

Small world. My cousin does the same job, same languages.

"Die Katze ist in den Schrank, mit dem Spiegelei und Bratkartoffeln", is about the limit of my Eric-speak.

I'm determined to find myself in a situation where it's of some use before I die.

Guest LeazesLad
My wise thought for the night. If you treat people like cunts, expect to be treat like a cunt.

Buddha is alive and well and on toontastic!

:(

And wearing Vulva aftershave?

:o

l%20occitane%20l%20occitan%20provence%20eau%20de%20toilette-thumb-300x300.jpg

Is the crack. Stick this on someone young like Kevin even and he'd end up in a hotel room with Nadine Coyle.

55 quid a bottle though but makes wanky stuff like Fahrenheit smell like a jock bamps piss.

Edited by LeazesLad

I thought you worked from home anyway?

Aye, but salaried and with regular office hours rather than freelance and a master of my own destiny. Although obviously head office doesn't know if I'm nicking off to have the odd catnap as long as I answer my e-mails and meet my deadlines. :(

What do you do Meenz, if that's not too nebby

Not in the least. German-English translator, mostly tedious financial stuff that nobody actually reads. :o

Small world. My cousin does the same job, same languages.

Small enough industry that our paths might well have crossed, to be honest!

I'm into this at the moment.

marc_jacobs_bang_073010_m.jpg

Proper bloke smelling stuff. :o

Bang?!

Why don't they just call it gobble or titfuck?

Because that would be vulgar, and delicate flowers like me would get upset.

I must admit, the name is shite, but I didn't buy it to listen to it's name. Smells great. :(

Guest LeazesLad
"how are we all this morning, did we all sleep well, windy night last night wasn't it?"

Is this the new 'not treating/being treat like a cunt' Stevie? :(

No, it's actually me being a piss taking cunt :o Apologies to the person at the end of it.

"how are we all this morning, did we all sleep well, windy night last night wasn't it?"

Excellent considering the Tiote news.

No offence, CT, but I sometimes think you're a propagandists wet dream/target audience.