General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

I was gonna apply for the one about 5 minutes from my gaff, looked at the pay... £3.57 :lol: :lol: That's even worse than McDonalds!!!!

That's below the 16-17 year old minimum wage!! The only way that can be legal is if you were doing an apprenticeship, and I don't think you can be a professional sandwich maker. Is the job title Sandwich Artist?

P.S. Thankfully I was paid the right wage.

I thought you worked from home anyway?

Aye, but salaried and with regular office hours rather than freelance and a master of my own destiny. Although obviously head office doesn't know if I'm nicking off to have the odd catnap as long as I answer my e-mails and meet my deadlines. :lol:

Aye, but salaried and with regular office hours rather than freelance and a master of my own destiny. Although obviously head office doesn't know if I'm nicking off to have the odd catnap as long as I answer my e-mails and meet my deadlines. :lol:

What do you do Meenz, if that's not too nebby

Bit of a random question, how much were you lot charged at Man City this year?

My mate was charged £80 for being drunk and disorderly. You should just get away with being charged for 'fraternising with the enemy', James. :lol:

:lol:

Cheers lads. We are being charged the same, a £9 rise in ticket price from last season, robbing bastards, as if they need the money.

My mate was charged £80 for being drunk and disorderly. You should just get away with being charged for 'fraternising with the enemy', James. :lol:

Cheers lads. We are being charged the same, a £9 rise in ticket price from last season, robbing bastards, as if they need the money.

Checked ours aswell, £38 or £36 lower

What do you do Meenz, if that's not too nebby

Not in the least. German-English translator, mostly tedious financial stuff that nobody actually reads. :lol:

Checked ours aswell, £38 or £36 lower

The sooner a ticket price cap is brought into football the better. Fans are already being priced out of the game and it's only getting worse. When you look at the amount a club brings in from tickets compared to the amount they shell out on wages, it's a drop in the ocean.

Say, adults capped at £25, and U22's at £20, U16's at £15, concession & U12's at £10. That'd see a big rise crowds in the Premier League and the clubs would lose nothing at all in the grand scheme of things.

£50 for a ticket is a disgrace really, it's no longer the peoples game. Don't even get me started on the Champions League final ticket prices. :lol: