General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

"how are we all this morning, did we all sleep well, windy night last night wasn't it?"

Is this the new 'not treating/being treat like a cunt' Stevie? :(

No, it's actually me being a piss taking cunt :oApologies to the person at the end of it.

He's just being nice, Stevie. :(

Guest LeazesLad
"how are we all this morning, did we all sleep well, windy night last night wasn't it?"

Is this the new 'not treating/being treat like a cunt' Stevie? :(

No, it's actually me being a piss taking cunt :oApologies to the person at the end of it.

He's just being nice, Stevie. :(

I know, it just makes me laugh seeing someone with such genuine manners on here, total novelty.

Excellent considering the Tiote news.

No offence, CT, but I sometimes think you're a propagandists wet dream/target audience.

[/]Woosh im afraid.[/b]

I don't know what 'Whoosh' means, CT.

All I meant was that, to me, the Tiote deal is the club making sure they get the top premium for him. Whereas you seem, (to me anyway), to be thinking we've a potentially great player at our club for the next 6 years. Am I mis-reading you, CT? Apologies if I am.

Good Morning people are all of you as happy as me today i cant stop smiling, even though i have been up all night watching the cricket

Well not last night but he previous night I'd been up all night on the nest and I couldn't stop smiling either. Whatever floats your boat, Paul! :o

Good Morning people are all of you as happy as me today i cant stop smiling, even though i have been up all night watching the cricket

I have been up all night too but there was no cricket involved. Delighted you are in such a happy mood Paul - it's good to be positive :o

im fine thanks mate. what you up to today then>

I will be going to sleep all day now as back in work again tonight. Zzzzzzzzz

Do you find that you wake up properly once you get home from work Bev? I'm sat here thinking "I really ought to go to bed.." but could quite happily stay awake til at least lunchtime.

Yep exactly Cath...And I'm doing it again now when I really should be in bed!! :( Whilst I'm at work (and we're really busy atm) Im thinking oh I cant wait for me bed! Then I get home, have a shower and brekkie and I come back to life again :o PC goes on and thats that for an hour or two! Hubby always says why dont you go straight to bed, but I answer well you dont go to bed the minute you get in at 6 pm do you?!

Mind Im off now for 5 nights so its not too bad, I darent sleep for more than a couple of hours today else I wont sleep tonight!

Things are so upside down here, Hubbys Dad is seriously ill in Hosp and has been given only a few days :( He has a perforated bowel and is too ill and weak to undergo surgery. Its just a matter of time now.

Yesterday I only managed 4 hours kip then went up to Exeter Hosp obviously to see Dad, but also to comfort Mum who was shot to pieces with the bad news. I left there and went straight into work for another 10 hour shift. I am shattered now and dont know what Im running on, I think I'm in overdrive :( I just cant switch off! I've done all my housework and I know I need sleep- it could be a long night.

Excellent considering the Tiote news.

No offence, CT, but I sometimes think you're a propagandists wet dream/target audience.

[/]Woosh im afraid.[/b]

I don't know what 'Whoosh' means, CT.

All I meant was that, to me, the Tiote deal is the club making sure they get the top premium for him. Whereas you seem, (to me anyway), to be thinking we've a potentially great player at our club for the next 6 years. Am I mis-reading you, CT? Apologies if I am.

Woosh meant your remark went over my head / I didnt understand it.

I dont think it means he's guaranteed to be here that long at all, but I do think that after recent stalls by Enrique and Barton, this is positive news and Im happy about it.

Do you find that you wake up properly once you get home from work Bev? I'm sat here thinking "I really ought to go to bed.." but could quite happily stay awake til at least lunchtime.

Yep exactly Cath...And I'm doing it again now when I really should be in bed!! :( Whilst I'm at work (and we're really busy atm) Im thinking oh I cant wait for me bed! Then I get home, have a shower and brekkie and I come back to life again :o PC goes on and thats that for an hour or two! Hubby always says why dont you go straight to bed, but I answer well you dont go to bed the minute you get in at 6 pm do you?!

Mind Im off now for 5 nights so its not too bad, I darent sleep for more than a couple of hours today else I wont sleep tonight!

Things are so upside down here, Hubbys Dad is seriously ill in Hosp and has been given only a few days :( He has a perforated bowel and is too ill and weak to undergo surgery. Its just a matter of time now.

Yesterday I only managed 4 hours kip then went up to Exeter Hosp obviously to see Dad, but also to comfort Mum who was shot to pieces with the bad news. I left there and went straight into work for another 10 hour shift. I am shattered now and dont know what Im running on, I think I'm in overdrive :( I just cant switch off! I've done all my housework and I know I need sleep- it could be a long night.

Sounds awful, and I'm really sorry to hear that about your hubby's dad :( You know that you need the rest but it's not that easy to switch off. Why don't you just go and read a book in bed for a while? You might relax enough to drop off but if you don't then at least you'll be resting your body. Thinking off you all - stay strong :( xx

Yep exactly Cath...And I'm doing it again now when I really should be in bed!! :( Whilst I'm at work (and we're really busy atm) Im thinking oh I cant wait for me bed! Then I get home, have a shower and brekkie and I come back to life again :( PC goes on and thats that for an hour or two! Hubby always says why dont you go straight to bed, but I answer well you dont go to bed the minute you get in at 6 pm do you?!

Sounds awful, and I'm really sorry to hear that about your hubby's dad :( You know that you need the rest but it's not that easy to switch off. Why don't you just go and read a book in bed for a while? You might relax enough to drop off but if you don't then at least you'll be resting your body. Thinking off you all - stay strong :( xx

Thanks Sweetie. Yes I think I will go lay down. My new washing machine has arrived this morning, so maybes I will read the manual that came with it :o Its boring enough to send me to sleep!

Im so relieved that my bruv in law and wife are coming down from Evesham today to stay for awhile, as they help to take some of the stress of it all from hubby.

Take care Cath and have a good day x

Hebburn must be missing an angel

One night in Hebburn

Hebburn is a place on earth

What were the other ones that got posted up here...? Still tickles me after all these years :o

Me and me muckas would always alter Otis Redding's 'Dock of the Bay' as it was on the aged juke box, whilst idling in our then local in the summer;

I left my home in Walker

Headed for the Whitley Bay

Cos I've got nothin' to live for

Looks like nothin's gonna go my way

Sitting on the dock of the bay

Watching the tide roll away

I'm just sitting on the dock of the bay

Wasting time

Ah! Simple things to please simple minds, days on the piss with no mortgages, kids etc. :(

Hebburn must be missing an angel

One night in Hebburn

Hebburn is a place on earth

What were the other ones that got posted up here...? Still tickles me after all these years :o

Me and me muckas would always alter Otis Redding's 'Dock of the Bay' as it was on the aged juke box, whilst idling in our then local in the summer;

I left my home in Walker

Headed for the Whitley Bay

Cos I've got nothin' to live for

Looks like nothin's gonna go my way

Sitting on the dock of the bay

Watching the tide roll away

I'm just sitting on the dock of the bay

Wasting time

Ah! Simple things to please simple minds, days on the piss with no mortgages, kids etc. :(

:( Quality.