General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

31 minutes ago, Tom said:

He was being satirical for what it’s worth :lol: 

He’s 40 himself ffs

I noticed this but it smells like 'fishing rods lol' type crack to me so still bollocks. (Not bothered in the slightest as I'm not his targeted audience). :tongue:

• Like 1

One of the first things I did when hybrid working became a thing was set my Teams status to 'Appear Away'. Never changed it since and don't intend to. And yes, I have had people moan about it. Fuck 'em.

23 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I work from home several days a week.  If this buys me an hour of extra leisure time a week (it'll buy me a lot more than that), I'd pay 4 times the price. :razz:

You need to take up golf.

The club I ride with has added a 'diversity officer' to its committee. To me I don't see an issue with this. Some have had a moan. But in all honesty up until the last few years the whole committee has been a bunch of middle class white retired men who are boring cunts.

Today the new diversity officer posted about using gender neutral language. Again I'm all for it. The first question was (from a female I shall add) 'so if I was to say' she got a puncture ' how do I do that using gender neutral language?' 

FFS 

I replied 'she got a puncture' 

To which I got a load of shite back. When I tried telling them all you're doing is stating a fact and not trying to say she got a puncture because she is female I got a load more flack. 

We now have to say 'a member got a puncture' 🤣 wokesim at its finest

16 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

The club I ride with has added a 'diversity officer' to its committee. To me I don't see an issue with this. Some have had a moan. But in all honesty up until the last few years the whole committee has been a bunch of middle class white retired men who are boring cunts.

Today the new diversity officer posted about using gender neutral language. Again I'm all for it. The first question was (from a female I shall add) 'so if I was to say' she got a puncture ' how do I do that using gender neutral language?' 

FFS 

I replied 'she got a puncture' 

To which I got a load of shite back. When I tried telling them all you're doing is stating a fact and not trying to say she got a puncture because she is female I got a load more flack. 

We now have to say 'a member got a puncture' 🤣 wokesim at its finest

A punctured member sounds painful 

• Haha 3