General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

It isn’t Jeremy Vine though, it’s one of the producers on his show. Which is one of those terrible fucking debate shows where no matter what the subject they have to have someone arguing for it and someone against.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ewerk said:

It isn’t Jeremy Vine though, it’s one of the producers on his show. Which is one of those terrible fucking debate shows where no matter what the subject they have to have someone arguing for it and someone against.

Like Gemmill here? 

• Haha 5

10 hours ago, ewerk said:

He’s happy enough to put his name to and make money from playing devil’s advocate on said appalling show though. Can’t stand the cunt 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Jeremy Vine. What a cunt.

Honestly wants a hiding that cunt. Should've been sacked to be honest with the shit he regularly comes out with. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

Honestly wants a hiding that cunt. Should've been sacked to be honest with the shit he regularly comes out with. 

I like him about as much as I like his brother’s comedy 

Honestly man Amazon prime. Look at the state of this for a plastic set of wickets. Unfuckingbelievable.

The first box was about 6 times to big and then that was in the sort of box a washing machine gets delivered in :lol: 

IMG_3803.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Honestly man Amazon prime. Look at the state of this for a plastic set of wickets. Unfuckingbelievable.

The first box was about 6 times to big and then that was in the sort of box a washing machine gets delivered in :lol: 

IMG_3803.jpeg

Use it to build a winter shelter for the outdoor sofa. 

#streetliving #lifeonthebreadline etc etc 

• Haha 3

On 26/05/2023 at 19:01, ewerk said:

Nonce.

Phillip Schofield: Holly Willoughby says she is hurt over affair lies https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-65735702

Poor lass. 

Out of all the people directly involved in this tawdry affair, you’ve got to really feel for Tits McGee being lied to by her work colleague. 

Ffs. 

• Like 4

just a footnote to anybody who was remotely interested to my goshawk nest story a couple of weeks ago....

because its a schedule one protected bird and as they've been doing forestry work with a tree harvester in the woodland where the nest is I contacted an organisation called the gloucestershire raptor monitoring group who were delighted with my find and arranged to meet me and show them the nest. the company doing the forestry work were ordered to stop any further work until the chicks fledge and in future no work can be done within the vicinity as the goshawks are likely to return to same nest next year.

yesterday evening I was invited out by an ecologist to see the chicks being ringed and recorded. was a privilege to see these incredible birds so close and hold them, fantastic experience. my babies.......  :)

IMG-20230530-WA0003.jpg

20230530_184718.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

just a footnote to anybody who was remotely interested to my goshawk nest story a couple of weeks ago....

because its a schedule one protected bird and as they've been doing forestry work with a tree harvester in the woodland where the nest is I contacted an organisation called the gloucestershire raptor monitoring group who were delighted with my find and arranged to meet me and show them the nest. the company doing the forestry work were ordered to stop any further work until the chicks fledge and in future no work can be done within the vicinity as the goshawks are likely to return to same nest next year.

yesterday evening I was invited out by an ecologist to see the chicks being ringed and recorded. was a privilege to see these incredible birds so close and hold them, fantastic experience. my babies.......  :)

IMG-20230530-WA0003.jpg

20230530_184718.jpg

Well done. Very impressive.

3 hours ago, Christmas Tree said:

Well done. Very impressive.

"I am the still wandering spirit of the poor bastard budgie that had the misfortune to end up in boldon with CT and now rests in pieces in the ground under his rancid outdoor settee. TBD, well done with my hawk cousins, I hope they get the chance of a great life unlike the purgatory I had living with multi-hobby man who fed me the wrong bait and killed me off all because he couldn't be arsed to Google my diet. Tell wor lass the money's in the tin and I love her and my little budgies."

de337d4099aa6640c53bb123e5b810b2--budgie

• Haha 7

5 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

IMG-20230530-WA0003.jpg

20230530_184718.jpg

gosh-napoleon.gif

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

IMG-20230530-WA0003.jpg

Looks like you've just stumbled on a bit of an al fresco threesome. Two shocked and embarrassed, the third turning away in shame.

I have a dilemma, I am currently ignoring it but I'd love to reply in the style of Wyki, along the lines of, fuck off you scamming cunt. 

But that would just confirm my email is actually one in use.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

I have a dilemma, I am currently ignoring it but I'd love to reply in the style of Wyki, along the lines of, fuck off you scamming cunt. 

But that would just confirm my email is actually one in use.

You could always just stop wanking?

Just now, Renton said:

A bit extreme. A bit of gaffer tape covering the lap top camera lens will do the job mate. 👍

There speaks the voice of experience

• Haha 2