General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Trying to sell some furniture on fucking cunting facebook market place because the soon to be not so current Mrs Nb (well she will be if she keeps this shit up) decided she wanted something new and the other is old - it sold fucking timber, it will never be old.
Fuck me what a right pain in the arse people are. 90% scammers, 9% morons and I'm yet to meet the last 1%.

Edited by sammynb
  • Haha 4

28 minutes ago, sammynb said:

Trying to sell some furniture on fucking cunting facebook market place because the soon to be not so current Mrs Nb (well she will be if she keeps this shit up) decided she wanted something new and the other is old - it sold fucking timber, it will never be old.
Fuck me what a right pain in the arse people are. 90% scammers, 9% morons and I'm yet to meet the last 1%.

I’m on my way 

• Haha 7

2 hours ago, sammynb said:

Do you do free shipping to Newcastle upon Tyne? :whistle:

• Haha 2

@sammynb that's bullshit man. Dealing with similar nonsense here. Our good solid wood furniture ended up in a storage unit when we moved because my other half seems to prefer that shitey IKEA flatpack chipboard shite.

In slightly related news, I've just been reminded of an old trick I used to pull to get her to deep clean the living room. Just move two or three bits of furniture slightly when she's at work, and sit back when she gets home and watch her maniacally move them back before deciding to completely rearrange the whole room, hoovering every corner that was previously concealed by sofas in the process. I'm gonna leave her to it and head down the pub for a few hours.

• Haha 4

Lad I knew lived with his brother who was properly OCD. 

Every time I went to their place I’d just slightly tip a few pictures to one side or another. 
Apparently it drove him mental, but my moment of glory was when I realised he had a square, abstract bit of art hanging up. 

Everytime I went, it got rotated 90°, which according to his brother gave him the fucking yips as he knew something was off, but couldn’t quite tell what it was. 

I really am a bit of a cunt. :lol:

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Lad I knew lived with his brother who was properly OCD. 

Every time I went to their place I’d just slightly tip a few pictures to one side or another. 
Apparently it drove him mental, but my moment of glory was when I realised he had a square, abstract bit of art hanging up. 

Everytime I went, it got rotated 90°, which according to his brother gave him the fucking yips as he knew something was off, but couldn’t quite tell what it was. 

I really am a bit of a cunt. :lol:

Sending Off Red Card GIF by Football Australia

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Blastronaut said:

@sammynb that's bullshit man. Dealing with similar nonsense here. Our good solid wood furniture ended up in a storage unit when we moved because my other half seems to prefer that shitey IKEA flatpack chipboard shite.

In slightly related news, I've just been reminded of an old trick I used to pull to get her to deep clean the living room. Just move two or three bits of furniture slightly when she's at work, and sit back when she gets home and watch her maniacally move them back before deciding to completely rearrange the whole room, hoovering every corner that was previously concealed by sofas in the process. I'm gonna leave her to it and head down the pub for a few hours.

Wacky Races Lol GIF by Boomerang Official

Just been to the shops at Northumberland Park for a couple of bits and bobs. There’s a fucking massive cue for the Costa Drive-Thru. I honestly don’t understand people 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Alex said:

Just been to the shops at Northumberland Park for a couple of bits and bobs. There’s a fucking massive cue for the Costa Drive-Thru. I honestly don’t understand people 

Getting Old Baby Boomers GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Alex said:

Always is whenever I go there, will never understand queueing for coffee, in a car 🤷🏼‍♂️

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Alex said:

laser pole GIF

Edited by Kid Dynamite
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, Alex said:

How they get planning permission is beyond me.  Then we have cunts who allow it scratching their heads at increased Costa cups thrown on the motorway and Greggs packets.

7 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

How they get planning permission is beyond me.  Then we have cunts who allow it scratching their heads at increased Costa cups thrown on the motorway and Greggs packets.

Aye. There’s a McDonald’s at the Asda near me and it boils my piss when I walk the dogs in Rising Sun Country Park next to their and your can hardly walk five yards without coming across a bit of discarded McDonald’s packaging there. I know it’s the public that actually litter but there should be some type of incentive for places like that to discourage it. 

• Like 1

And don’t get me started on the vintage that bag their dog shit then how in in a hedge or whatever. 

• Like 1

Thing is, with the drive throughs.  We are supposedly (I know it's all lip service and bollocks) trying to encourage active travel and cut down on car journeys.  Well why are they allowing planning for these?  They also look fucking SHITE.  I have worked on a few and they're fucking awful jobs to work on because they squeeze the contractor and they pass the shite onto us.

9 hours ago, Alex said:

I'm a grumpy old man and I agree. There's one attached to the TravelLodge I often use when I'm in York overnight. I just don't get it. Surely it's not even safe to drink hot coffee while driving a car? 

If I'm ever getting a McDonald's (sometimes as a treat for the kids), I'll eat in with them or physically enter the "restaurant" to order it. But that's mainly because the proximity sensors on my car go ballistic if I try the drive through. :D And don't get me started on the lazy cunts who order a fucking McDonalds through uber eats or whatever. Fucking ply thise Big Macs with cyanide and help the country out a bit iyam.

Oh and aye, Asda Parmersville. Walmart on Tyne. Horrendous. 

Edited by Renton
  • Haha 4

I have a McDonald's maybe once every 18 months, but when I do I'm using the drive thru.

I'm not mixing with the likes of Renton inside of one of those hellholes.

• Haha 6