General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

^ Anyone else think the second is better than the first by several lengths of the A1?

Just had the classic semi-drunken taxi rank shouting match - had just got to the front with about 15 people behind me when this cunt saunters past the queue as if to steam in to the next car so hit with my dulcet tones of "Ho shitbag - get to the fucking back" - bloke was about 6 ft 6 and more than 20 stone so obviously thought he was invincible so started muttering that I had my car so I could fuck off - told him to look at the queue behind me at which point my cabbie leaned across to say "don't worry mate, nobody will pick the fucker up now" and got on the radio to make sure.

Life's little victories.

^ Anyone else think the second is better than the first by several lengths of the A1?

:icon_lol: I was just thinking that. 1st one looks like any other trampy skank from the Whitley Bay grime holes, wackily dressed as a school girl for her mates 40th.

:icon_lol: I was just thinking that. 1st one looks like any other trampy skank from the Whitley Bay grime holes, wackily dressed as a school girl for her mates 40th.

Keep going....

Keep going....

who gets clumsily fingered by a 20yr old kid working for River Island on the beach while her friends get a kebab...

Well this is the internet equivilent of walking in on a conversation you wish you hadn't.

Reminds me of when I was at Bedford College. Walked through some doors to hear some girl telling another "....and then he stuck the ice cube right up my cunt."

When did you work at River Island then Fish?

:icon_lol:

I'm not sure I like your tone, boy.

Go shine my windows, shammy shucker

Got a taxi home and the taxi man stunk of shite, he sat talking about ice cream and fudge :icon_lol::D :D

Have we hounded CT out of the area? :o

If so, sorry Kevin.

When you look in your pocket and you're expecting £60 to be there and there's 7 it's never the best of feelings imo.

Do you have the accompanying hangover and kebab breath?

Girl fight broke out in the taxi last night because as one of them so eloquently put him "I cant fucking believe Im going home without a fuck, I always get a fuck. Its all right for you two, you've got cock waiting at home for you".

This was a proper screaming slanging match. Luckily, the screamer was the first dropped off and her mates then apologised and told me how her going home unattended too was a very rare occurrence and they would not here the end of it all week!!!!

And yes, she was a fat minger.

Girl fight broke out in the taxi last night because as one of them so eloquently put him "I cant fucking believe Im going home without a fuck, I always get a fuck. Its all right for you two, you've got cock waiting at home for you".

This was a proper screaming slanging match. Luckily, the screamer was the first dropped off and her mates then apologised and told me how her going home unattended too was a very rare occurrence and they would not here the end of it all week!!!!

And yes, she was a fat minger.

Still should have shagged her.