General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Look at my sig of Bamburgh. Then look at the clouds. Near the middle can anyone see Elton John in a pair of glasses?

Edited by McFaul

Guest Geordio Armani

Lorraine Kelly & Obama"s boiler

Michelle%20Obama%20blog%20pic.jpg

lkelly200906_228x384.jpg

Shes just been knocking her back door in with a strap on....

Need a night off the Don

Just seen 'At home with the Wonders' on the telly. What a tight woman Stevie's wife is. All she got him for his birthday was a cheese grater! Stevie was almost in tears as he described his present as the "Worst book I've ever read!"

Unfortunately I had to make a trip to Albania on Wearside today. Hendon of all place, to pick up a package from the Home Delivery Network depot.

What a depressing drive it was - and this is coming from somebody that lives in South Shields.

Fucking hell, I've picked parcels up from there before. Good luck finding where you actually need to go to pick the parcel up when you eventually find the place as wel - you just have to go wandering through the warehouse until someone shouts "'Ere mayut". What an absolute shithole it is.

Fucking hell, I've picked parcels up from there before. Good luck finding where you actually need to go to pick the parcel up when you eventually find the place as wel - you just have to go wandering through the warehouse until someone shouts "'Ere mayut". What an absolute shithole it is.

:lol: A spot on assessment. It took me about 20 minutes to find the actual location to pick my parcel up. Then, how there was signs all over the place saying how only authorised personnel were allowed to be in there, watch out for forklifts etc.

And that was the place to actually pick up your parcel from.

Whats happened to Monkey :panic:

First we lost Fop, then Snakey went missing, Manc-Mag went awol and Gemmil only drops in for spelling corrections.

And now the fist....

Alien abduction or even worse Stepfordtastic!!!!!! :lol::D :D :P :P

(Would explain some of the sheepish posting) :panic:

Lost me debit card, lost me credit card, lost me wallet last neet and I've got £4.67 in me pocket. I wanna a big mac meal and a fuckin sausage n egg mcmuffin but it's £4.98. Eyes like a gerbils fanny today. How can I make 31p appear from no where.

Lost me debit card, lost me credit card, lost me wallet last neet and I've got £4.67 in me pocket. I wanna a big mac meal and a fuckin sausage n egg mcmuffin but it's £4.98. Eyes like a gerbils fanny today. How can I make 31p appear from no where.

back of sofa and under bed. Guaranteed.

Lost me debit card, lost me credit card, lost me wallet last neet and I've got £4.67 in me pocket. I wanna a big mac meal and a fuckin sausage n egg mcmuffin but it's £4.98. Eyes like a gerbils fanny today . How can I make 31p appear from no where.

:lol:

Coppers jar?

Anyone else bet with Paddy tonight? Been refunded yet? (if applicable!)

I got my refund of £7 that I placed on Man United. Put it on Lille, Lyon and Inter and won £50. :lol:

Good work CT. Keep him eating. :lol:

Unlucky dude, I could've got you staff discount.

But i'll tell ya'll a trick of the trade. When getting served ask can you "get this put in as an employee meal please".. if they ask for your employee card say you lost it but you work in *state another mcdonalds close by* and worla! they get you an employee meal.

Good work CT. Keep him eating. :D

:lol: forgot about that.

Good work CT. Keep him eating. ;)

;) forgot about that.

4kbm86.jpg

I accept defeat me weights actually went up bang on 16st now. I'll lose it all this summer like but am definitely gettin fat like. Actually feel rotten today like :) had the very best of neets as well. Whisky, jagerbombs, lager, wine, fuckin hell. Anyway, I'll honour me bets to Gemmill and CT, where do you want me to send the money?