General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Got a round in last neet right 4 treble whiskeys in "Coco V" a divvint even naa if its still called that, but ye naa where I mean. 4 treble whiskeys. The roond £27.60 (TWENTY SEVEN POUND SIXTY)

I believe it's now called the Town Wall.

Aye that rings a bell. You were right about the Forth selling Kirin, I really like the Forth like, was really nice upstairs on that balcony didnt even naa it was there.

;)

and in this weather, it's like a balmy night in Mykonos... :lol:

Got a round in last neet right 4 treble whiskeys in "Coco V" a divvint even naa if its still called that, but ye naa where I mean. 4 treble whiskeys. The roond £27.60 (TWENTY SEVEN POUND SIXTY)

Aye that rings a bell. You were right about the Forth selling Kirin, I really like the Forth like, was really nice upstairs on that balcony didnt even naa it was there.

;)

and in this weather, it's like a balmy night in Mykonos... :lol:

Got the lads on to Kirin, they all agreed with me, best lager they've ever had. Absolutely wonderful stuff. Only place that sells it up here The Forth. Only thing that spoiled it was random nobheads upstairs who were singing Munich songs and Geordie Allowetta.

I was there too :lol:

Why didn't you say hello?? You werent on the balcony, I would've recognised ye.

If the balcony is the roof terrace with posters of some joan of arc looking wench, then I was there. Didnt notice any porkers though apart from a really large bald geezer seated at the back.

If the balcony is the roof terrace with posters of some joan of arc looking wench, then I was there. Didnt notice any porkers though apart from a really large bald geezer seated at the back.

th_GiveUsaClue-LionelBlair.jpg

Obama over here today, he and his convoy just went by my office. It's a disaster here at the minute with traffic.

304845808.jpg

alco.jpeg

Who are all those lads in the red caps?

Aye just as well there's nee mirrors up there :lol: I was upstairs in there from 7 till about 830, there was some old looking cunts in the back corner, and a fit black woman with some posh people near the wall.

I think the red caps are being handed out. The queue started last night.

Obama arrived at 9:30 am, and had some meetings, then is heading off to Offaly via helicopter to see where a relative is buried.

At 5pm or so, he's heading to where all those people are waiting for a speech. The entertainment for Obama and the people waiting is Jedward and Robbie Keane.

Obama arrived at 9:30 am, and had some meetings, then is heading off to Offaly via helicopter to see where a relative is buried.

At 5pm or so, he's heading to where all those people are waiting for a speech. The entertainment for Obama and the people waiting is Jedward and Robbie Keane.

:lol:

Please tell me that's a joke?

The land of Joyce, Shaw, Wilde, Swift etc etc and you're serving up Jedward!

(obviously I realise those other lads were unavailable).

Aye just as well there's nee mirrors up there :lol: I was upstairs in there from 7 till about 830, there was some old looking cunts in the back corner, and a fit black woman with some posh people near the wall.

Pre-match 2.30 - 3.00 ish.

Nice pub anyway with all those lagers.

:lol:

Please tell me that's a joke?

The land of Joyce, Shaw, Wilde, Swift etc etc and you're serving up Jedward!

(obviously I realise those other lads were unavailable).

Well if that doesnt impress, then how about WESTLIFE?!!!!

Obama won't know what hit him.