General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Lost me debit card, lost me credit card, lost me wallet last neet and I've got £4.67 in me pocket. I wanna a big mac meal and a fuckin sausage n egg mcmuffin but it's £4.98. Eyes like a gerbils fanny today. How can I make 31p appear from no where.

back of sofa and under bed. Guaranteed.

Good work CT. Keep him eating. ;)

;) forgot about that.

4kbm86.jpg

I accept defeat me weights actually went up bang on 16st now. I'll lose it all this summer like but am definitely gettin fat like. Actually feel rotten today like :) had the very best of neets as well. Whisky, jagerbombs, lager, wine, fuckin hell. Anyway, I'll honour me bets to Gemmill and CT, where do you want me to send the money?

Toonraider was first with her hand up which is fine by me.

Bordering on drunk in the garden. I love my life.

3 beautiful daughters, 1 bonny lad and a wife that I wouldnt swap for a Champions league cup ;)

I say to all you young men find a good woman and treat her like a princess and you'll not go far wrong.

I love this forum, I love the vast majority of the posters and even the ones I dont love, Im sure your probably ok in real life.

XXXXXXXXXX

Lost me debit card, lost me credit card, lost me wallet last neet and I've got £4.67 in me pocket. I wanna a big mac meal and a fuckin sausage n egg mcmuffin but it's £4.98. Eyes like a gerbils fanny today. How can I make 31p appear from no where.

back of sofa and under bed. Guaranteed.

Good work CT. Keep him eating. ;)

;) forgot about that.

4kbm86.jpg

I accept defeat me weights actually went up bang on 16st now. I'll lose it all this summer like but am definitely gettin fat like. Actually feel rotten today like :) had the very best of neets as well. Whisky, jagerbombs, lager, wine, fuckin hell. Anyway, I'll honour me bets to Gemmill and CT, where do you want me to send the money?

Btw, can you never just get a normal photo taken without the fucking camera stuck in the shot!!!!!!

Remind me a little of oddbod from the carry on screaming.

3648-3007.gif

Bordering on drunk in the garden. I love my life.

3 beautiful daughters, 1 bonny lad and a wife that I wouldnt swap for a Champions league cup ;)

I say to all you young men find a good woman and treat her like a princess and you'll not go far wrong.

I love this forum, I love the vast majority of the posters and even the ones I dont love, Im sure your probably ok in real life.

XXXXXXXXXX

I think you went through the border a few miles back ;)

By getting pissed a lot? ;)

Having better hair than them is a big no no mind Tom.

They fucking love it man,

Last time I was out two lasses kept asking if I ''back combed'' it or some such. Nah I just have massive shite hair pet.

Urgh. Cheap(ish) netbook riddled with bad clusters. Have backed up everything I need and will just run the thing into the ground for unimportant stuff until it inevitably becomes properly unusable. You get what you pay for I suppose.

Last time I was out two lasses kept asking if I ''back combed'' it or some such. Nah I just have massive shite hair pet.

Did you bone them?

105 posts in one day! Got to be a record. ;)

And into the top 20 posters of all time. (sorry snakey).

And still a week to go before you have me all day, every day. ;)

You seem proud of that..

Surely what they meant is "do you deliver round the tradesman's entrance?"

Missed opportunity Tom.

Edited by trophyshy

Do you ever get song lyrics ridiculously wrong. Like for 15 years thinking lyrics are something they're not. Had the piss ripped out me at the weekend for a line from Take That. For years I thought this was a line, "it only takes a miracle to fall in love, to fall in love", when as I've learned it's "minute girl" not fuckin miracle. What a spaz. There's loads more examples, am I the only one who suffers from this affliction. Another was the loveshack, by B52's I thought it was Lovechild for years.