General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Do you ever get song lyrics ridiculously wrong. Like for 15 years thinking lyrics are something they're not. Had the piss ripped out me at the weekend for a line from Take That. For years I thought this was a line, "it only takes a miracle to fall in love, to fall in love", when as I've learned it's "minute girl" not fuckin miracle. What a spaz. There's loads more examples, am I the only one who suffers from this affliction. Another was the loveshack, by B52's I thought it was Lovechild for years.

If ya see a faded sign at the side of the road saying 15miles to the loveeeeechild

how did ya get that one wrong.;)

Cos am a total nakka.

Do you ever get song lyrics ridiculously wrong. Like for 15 years thinking lyrics are something they're not. Had the piss ripped out me at the weekend for a line from Take That. For years I thought this was a line, "it only takes a miracle to fall in love, to fall in love", when as I've learned it's "minute girl" not fuckin miracle. What a spaz. There's loads more examples, am I the only one who suffers from this affliction. Another was the loveshack, by B52's I thought it was Lovechild for years.

If ya see a faded sign at the side of the road saying 15miles to the loveeeeechild

Cos am a total nakka.

Sometimes our own lyrics are better than the original. FACT!

Everyone knows the Shania Twain (Lord, she'd get it) one about kissing his cock at night.

Cos am a total nakka.

Everyone knows the Shania Twain (Lord, she'd get it) one about kissing his cock at night.

I don't.

What about Tori Amos - Professional Widow. Now I know it's probably not but I thought the main line in that was "he's got a big dick, he's got a big dick, he's got a big dick, he's got a big dick".

Guest alex

Cos am a total nakka.

I don't.

What about Tori Amos - Professional Widow. Now I know it's probably not but I thought the main line in that was "he's got a big dick, he's got a big dick, he's got a big dick, he's got a big dick".

It's definitely sexual but it's a little bit more subtle than that ;)

It's definitely sexual but it's a little bit more subtle than that ;)

Honey bring it close to my lips yeah

It's gotta be big

I don't think she's on about a 99 looking at it.

Just been to one of those GoApe places with all the zipwires and swings in the trees. Not advised if you hate heights.

Which one? I've seen the one in the lakes during walks around Grizedale. Always think they look great but nee good with heights.

Just been to one of those GoApe places with all the zipwires and swings in the trees. Not advised if you hate heights.

Which one? I've seen the one in the lakes during walks around Grizedale. Always think they look great but nee good with heights.

Matfen. I was alreet for the first couple but then it starts getting a bit mental.