General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Far too many ' :lol:' smilies in that post, CT. Especially for a man with your history of decisions. Definitely walked round East Boldon in the past, flaunting a man bag and been called a puff while blasting Glenn Medeiros out of your iPod.

That's a magnificent call :lol:

It's the idea that you have to carry stuff that doesn't fit in your pockets that I find as gay as the actual bags.

Women "need" all the stuff they carry - I just don't get what a bloke needs in the same context.

Dear me Paddock Lad :lol:

I woke up giggling about this today. :lol:

The "young uns" on here would have it come down to a choice between an aldi carrier bag or a man bag (The very macho name Man Bag btw should tell you all you need to know :lol: That feminine they gotta stick Man in the title :lol: )

Anyway, been out and about this morning and only saw one Man Bagger and he was about 19.

Then you are going to have to decide how to wear it. :lol: In a few days you will be standing in front of your lasses full length mirror striking various poses with Man Bag at various angle. :lol:

Doo you go ultra young and trendy and wear it on your back? Over the shoulder by your side also known as the tart look? Fully over one shoulder and swinging on the opposite hip? Or round your neck resting on your gut all special needs?

Seriously, you'll be doing these poses very shortly :lol: Why not chuck a pair of high heels on while your at it.

Sorry, I'm not taking lessons in sartorial elegance from the human who most closely resembles Wallace, from Wallace and Grommitt :D

I got given a plain black backpack by work about five years ago to carry my laptop and it's all I've used since for work/holidays.

On a day to day basis all I carry is my wallet, phone and keys. Why anyone needs to carry anything more than that is beyond me but if they do then a man bag isn't tha. gay.

It's the idea that you have to carry stuff that doesn't fit in your pockets that I find as gay as the actual bags.

Women "need" all the stuff they carry - I just don't get what a bloke needs in the same context.

It's now unmanly to actually need to carry things. :lol:

It's all about the backpacks. Man bags (or 'messenger' as people try and get away with calling them) are definitely unacceptable for any self-respecting man to sport be he gay, straight or even J69.

You mention me on a weekly basis Britney, its cute.

My work colleagues laugh at me because I take my stuff to work in a tesco carrier bag.

A man bag is a contradiction in terms

It's all about the backpacks. Man bags (or 'messenger' as people try and get away with calling them) are definitely unacceptable for any self-respecting man to sport be he gay, straight or even J69.

Agreed, unless you are into male nursing - you use a backpack or a suitcase.

Manbags scream of a wet towel handshake....

Yes I use one. Tiger of sweden ;P

You mention me on a weekly basis Britney, its cute.

My work colleagues laugh at me because I take my stuff to work in a tesco carrier bag.

A man bag is a contradiction in terms

Full leathers, ludicrous Herman Munster boots AND a tesco carrier bag. Don't under sell your ensemble here. :razz:

It's now unmanly to actually need to carry things. :lol:

Wallet, keys, travelcard, hanky and phone all fit in pockets very easily. If you're going to the gym at work then I have no problem with a sports bag being used. Apart from that I just don't see that much else you would ever need.

Okay if I do decide to take a sandwich to work I tend go use a carrier bag which I accept is a bit crass but that's it.

Also you can tell with a lot of these soft leather bags that some carry that they are almost empty which suggests to me its a pose thing so any abuse is deserved imo.

Wallet, keys, travelcard, hanky and phone all fit in pockets very easily.

You carry a handkerchief? Eerghh, you blow mucus and germs into it, wrap it up and PUT IT BACK IN YOUR POCKET with your phone and keys?! Scruff!

Use tissues, dispose of and wash your hands! :P

Wallet, keys, travelcard, hanky and phone all fit in pockets very easily. If you're going to the gym at work then I have no problem with a sports bag being used. Apart from that I just don't see that much else you would ever need.

Okay if I do decide to take a sandwich to work I tend go use a carrier bag which I accept is a bit crass but that's it.

Also you can tell with a lot of these soft leather bags that some carry that they are almost empty which suggests to me its a pose thing so any abuse is deserved imo.

GayPridehank.preview.jpg