General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Just walking back from dropping my Daughter, Annie, at school. Ahead of me is a mother with two kids a boy and a girl.

" Albrecht! Stop it ! Let Leonardo play on his scooter!"

Aye, Leonardo for the Boy, Albrecht (!) for the girl! :lol:

Child abuse that. :rolleyes:

Someone should call social services on the catherheads. What do you honestly hope to prove by calling your spawn Leonardo and Albrecht for god sake? When Leonardo is popping Es at a rave in his squat and 15-year old Albrecht is getting fingered in the master bedroom by a Hollister-wearing Hugo whilst you're out with the girls, was it worth it giving them the exuberant names?

Even worse I bet it was one of those 3-wheeled scooters as well.

Have seen a few times on my drive to work kids using these things along a busy road with their parents trying to catch up (often carrying all the kids' lunches and bags etc), it's not a clever idea at all. Since when does your kid have to fucking scoot to school anyway?

Bizarrely, i was meant to be traveling to Annecy today for a meeting. Got to look after the little one as mam is away on business so couldnt go.

Horrible incident and there is either something strange behind it or it is just random, which is unbearable to think about.

It's horrific.

French police working on two possibilities, a botched, random, robbery, or a professional hit.

Still can't get my head around them missing the little girl for 8hrs. She is 4yrs old, which means there will have been a small child seat in the car.

Anyway, looks like her older sister is going to survive.

Fingers crossed.

Someone should call social services on the catherheads. What do you honestly hope to prove by calling your spawn Leonardo and Albrecht for god sake? When Leonardo is popping Es at a rave in his squat and 15-year old Albrecht is getting fingered in the master bedroom by a Hollister-wearing Hugo whilst you're out with the girls, was it worth it giving them the exuberant names?

Even worse I bet it was one of those 3-wheeled scooters as well.

Have seen a few times on my drive to work kids using these things along a busy road with their parents trying to catch up (often carrying all the kids' lunches and bags etc), it's not a clever idea at all. Since when does your kid have to fucking scoot to school anyway?

I shouldn't be surprised tbh, at her school there's also an Aragorn and his brother Boromir.

I shit thee not. :lol:

Re. scooters, once you've walked to school with a 4/5yr old a few times, they are a fecking godsend.

Theres a rabbit off with this shooting in France like.

1 Iraqi family living in london

2 All killed with a double tap to the head

3 Both kids left alive

4 Innocent witness killed

5 The car engine was still running

6 Apparently British Intelligence was on the scene very quickly.

Nee way on Earth is that a crime of passion or by a family member. Thats a clinical, professional job. Not like Uncle Saeed is going to go to all that trouble and then leave his 2 nieces alive to point the finger at him.

3 Both kids left alive

Nee way on Earth is that a crime of passion or by a family member. Thats a clinical, professional job. Not like Uncle Saeed is going to go to all that trouble and then leave his 2 nieces alive to point the finger at him.

Alreet wolfy?

Just had a moment of self-awareness at my sometime complete idiocy.

I'd intended to do absilutely nothing while off work for the next two weeks then just decided 20 minutes ago to go somewhere. Eyed up a couple of trips then had a thought that some places are fussy about impending passport expiry and I thought mine ran out in October. Dug it out and found it ran out at the end of July. Sketch well and truly knackered unless I spend a fortune and waste a day going to Peterborough.

Bollocks.

3 Both kids left alive

Police are currently evacuating people from the street he lived in. Bomb/Chemicals found in his house?

Seems to be deathly on here these days.

The culling of Leazes looks like it's slowed the place to a crawl.

No derails, no arguments.

There's also several posters who seem to have nothing left now that he's gone :lol:

Quite astonishing how quiet this place has gone in the last 3 weeks or so.

There's also several posters who seem to have nothing left now that he's gone :lol:

Start some better threads :)

Not saying this is solely relating to Leazes but the worst part about this place is the vendettas people have against each other.

It's a mircale if you open a thread today without either LBT/J69/Stevie all having a pop at one another for no reason whatsoever. Would be brilliant if more debating took place rather than the often seen personal avuse directed at one another.

Not saying this is solely relating to Leazes but the worst part about this place is the vendettas people have against each other.

It's a mircale if you open a thread today without either LBT/J69/Stevie all having a pop at one another for no reason whatsoever. Would be brilliant if more debating took place rather than the often seen personal avuse directed at one another.

Good post for you.