General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Your local mini cab company are having a larf with those prices. Black cabs are usually only cheaper for short hops.

I don't ever use mini cabs mate, they're massively over-priced, they can't use the bus lanes and they, more often than not, don't know where they're going.

The perils of having a similarly nerdy and over-analytical better half: we're trying to book a few days in Alicante next month before going to Barcelona. Accommodation for the latter is already sorted (apartment with friends), but for the former our hotel search has now reached the point where we have spreadsheets detailing the pros, cons and prices of all the central hotels. All of which are basically bloody identical anyway. :angry2::lol:

The perils of having a similarly nerdy and over-analytical better half: we're trying to book a few days in Alicante next month before going to Barcelona. Accommodation for the latter is already sorted (apartment with friends), but for the former our hotel search has now reached the point where we have spreadsheets detailing the pros, cons and prices of all the central hotels. All of which are basically bloody identical anyway. :angry2::lol:

It'll just come down to the colour schemes surely? ;)

Howay, put the sheet up when you're done, I think we'll all find it useful

Great Clegg apology song video on Sky news / the poke if someone can chuck it up.

I'm going to assume you're on your phone rather than just your lazy arse. ;) Happened to be watching it on YT at the same time, so:

I don't ever use mini cabs mate, they're massively over-priced, they can't use the bus lanes and they, more often than not, don't know where they're going.

they're cheaper than black cabs over longer distances. those prices you quoted for clapham to camden can't be right

Girls are idiots, they've a mental handbrake; "Black cabs are expensive".

Mind, they'll either insist on a mini-cab or the night bus. It's like they want to get stabbed.

Good night out last night (apart from missing the second half of the match )

A couple of tyneside blondes watching the match.

A couple of Erdingers in Bacchus

A bottle of Merlot in La Tasca

A couple of Mai Tai's in Floritas

A couple of Paracetamol this morning :(

Canny crowd in Floritas. Started playing some revamped disco number and I accidentally let a few of the old moves out, much to the amusement of the young set.

Good night out last night (apart from missing the second half of the match )

A couple of tyneside blondes watching the match.

A couple of Erdingers in Bacchus

A bottle of Merlot in La Tasca

A couple of Mai Tai's in Floritas

A couple of Paracetamol this morning :(

Canny crowd in Floritas. Started playing some revamped disco number and I accidentally let a few of the old moves out, much to the amusement of the young set.

Dont know why but David Brent sprang to mind when I read that :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qurTK_0re3Y