General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

I see on the front on the Sun some women claims Jimmy Svaille messed with her as a 14 year old. Nice to see her coming out after the bloke is dead.

Because she was afraid of public humiliation while he was alive perhaps? He defended Gary Glitter FDA!

To be fair, he had the look of a textbook fiddler about him. No surprise that he's being exposed for it.

I know he's Yorkshire's most famous son though. ;)

:lol:

No doubt about it (the textbook thing) but after he's deaf when he cant defend himself?

Yorkshire is a LOT famous for more than you think too sunshine ;)

:lol:

No doubt about it (the textbook thing) but after he's deaf when he cant defend himself?

Yorkshire is a LOT famous for more than you think too sunshine ;)

Explains his taste in music

Seems a bit weird how everyone is coming out now he's dead. I would have thought by the law of averages at least..the very least one lass would come out and spill the beans while he was still alive.

Seems a bit weird how everyone is coming out now he's dead. I would have thought by the law of averages at least..the very least one lass would come out and spill the beans while he was still alive.

Maybe he was just that good in bed?

Thoughts with the parents of the five year old child abducted. Cant imagine their pain.

Apparently the police have someone in custody. Hopefully it ends well.

The fact that they've found the apparent culprit but not the girl doesn't sound good. :(

Since Brasseye it's difficult to know which facebook updates are serious and which are piss takes. Seems to be a lot of support for electronically tagging kids and burning paedos at the stake... Guess we'll know they're paedos if they float.

He had been questioned by the police in 2007 about similar allegations.

You wouldnt put it passed him like, but, why come out now he is dead?

because ITV are paying his accusers to say into a camera what happened to them?..

The BBC are crapping it because apparently what he did to young girls was well known across the corporation for 3 decades or more...lots of people turning a blind eye by the sounds of it...

because ITV are paying his accusers to say into a camera what happened to them?..

The BBC are crapping it because apparently what he did to young girls was well known across the corporation for 3 decades or more...lots of people turning a blind eye by the sounds of it...

Also on BBC territory too.

Thats why we pay the license fee......................hush money ;)