General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Sorry, can't search for the joke thread on my phone.

I was working in Tesco last night when I bumped into the lady I just started dating. I was re-arranging the washing powder in aisle 7 when she said " you told me you're a stunt pilot you lying git"

To which I replied "No, I told you I was part of the Ariel display team ..."

This is where we have a 6 hour stopover via the Turkish version of Ryanair on the way to Kharkiv tomorrow...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabiha_G%C3%B6k%C3%A7en_International_Airport

Just the 22 miles outside central Istanbul, landing at 0515 :(

"We've booked, its brillaint, we'll go for a boat trip down the Bospurus whilst we're waiting for the connection to Kharkiv!!" from those quick off the mark on this gig sounds a bit hollow now...bus to the "notoriously slow and overcrowded" Istanbul metro system if we want to go into town...might have to get another book....

This is where we have a 6 hour stopover via the Turkish version of Ryanair on the way to Kharkiv tomorrow...

http://en.wikipedia....ational_Airport

Just the 22 miles outside central Istanbul, landing at 0515 :(

"We've booked, its brillaint, we'll go for a boat trip down the Bospurus whilst we're waiting for the connection to Kharkiv!!" from those quick off the mark on this gig sounds a bit hollow now...bus to the "notoriously slow and overcrowded" Istanbul metro system if we want to go into town...might have to get another book....

Aye, the city centre might be a bit optimistic! From the map, the airport's not too far from the sea and somewhere like Pendik looks like it might have a nice enough marina/seafront that you could get a taxi to, but whether there'd be any bars open in a fairly residential area at that time of day...

Aye, the city centre might be a bit optimistic! From the map, the airport's not too far from the sea and somewhere like Pendik looks like it might have a nice enough marina/seafront that you could get a taxi to, but whether there'd be any bars open in a fairly residential area at that time of day...

Yeah, Pendik (stranglely, also the name of my local kebab house :lol:) is 14km away...might be worth a trip after brekkie at the airport...theres a speedboat or something that will take you for a trip but I'd wager we may be a bit early for that in mid Feb...

"Well that's two hours of my life I'm never going to get back by watching The Brits. The only two decent bands/singers where Ben Howard and Mumford and Sons."

Facebook update on my timeline.

:suicide: