General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Think you better suck on a few of your own hoses.

We're having a discussion on the Internet. If it upsets you too much go put the telly on.

:lol: the idea that you can actually patronise anyone.

I was explaining the rationale behind shift allowance you fuckwit.

You probably will be fucked but that will be more likely due to your as yet undiagnosed coronary artery disease than vindictiveness on our part.

If a private firm wants to do that thats fine. The discussion started relating to the NHS which is not private and is paid for by the tax payer. If all this extra money wasnt paid out, imagine what else they could do with the money.

Yet you're the one who piped up saying private firms don't pay overtime anymore until everyone told you that yes they actually do. I'm going to be generous and say your just trying to play devils advocate for the sake of argument as the alternative is you're a gullible tit taken in by the Tory propaganda. Or you're simply pissed off others get overtime and you don't.

Yet you're the one who piped up saying private firms don't pay overtime anymore until everyone told you that yes they actually do. I'm going to be generous and say your just trying to play devils advocate for the sake of argument as the alternative is you're a gullible tit taken in by the Tory propaganda. Or you're simply pissed off others get overtime and you don't.

I think there's some confusion.

I have no problem with overtime whatsoever.

The point about most large private firms still stands that they don't pay this money. You don't get double time in Tescos or McDonalds for working a Sunday.

Anyway, it's match day, this is weekday fill fodder. Can't be discussing it on the weekend.

I think there's some confusion.

I have no problem with overtime whatsoever.

The point about most large private firms still stands that they don't pay this money. You don't get double time in Tescos or McDonalds for working a Sunday.

Anyway, it's match day, this is weekday fill fodder. Can't be discussing it on the weekend.

You choose as your examples the worst kind of monopolist/globalised bastards who are known for driving down workers pay - see signing up for the workfare slavery scheme - as if thats the ideal everyone should aspire to instead of the decent firms which should be the way forward. As Ive said before you're a dream for the bullshit spreaders - embracing the idea that workers deserve shit.

Tesco and McDonalds are also much more likely to employ part-time staff recruited to work a variety of shifts. Also, stacking shelves in Tesco or flipping burgers in McDonalds aren't the most skilled jobs in the world so these businesses don't have to pay a premium to attract the finest in the land.

Parked up on a pitch black trading estate is probably not the best place to watch Dexter!

Tell the truth - you're dogging but no-one has knocked on your window yet.... ;)

"More than 400 staff based in Birmingham’s troubled children’s services department were on long-term sick leave last year, new figures have revealed.

A total of 431 social workers and back-up employees – more than one in 20 of the total workforce – were absent for 14 weeks or more in 2012, a scrutiny committee heard."

Sure fire sign that management are fucking things up if you have more than 1 or 2 people off on long term sick.

Our place is getting that way atm, you're expected to do the job of 2 men because of job cuts, keeping people out of hospital, whilst at the same time they are halving the beds we do have which leads to you keeping very risky patient's out of hospital through no fault of your own. Yet if they kill themselves or someone else you're expected to stand up in coroners court and say why.

6 months sick on full pay with a letter from your GP to say you are 'stressed' is the easy way out for a lot of people.

I had to find a bed for a patient yesterday. Nottingham was the closest one in the country.

Edited by TheRollingStones