General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

New levels of banality Fish. I hardly recognised any of the acts.

Why are Mumford and Sons so popular? Snooze.

I feel sorry for the kids of today. I might sound like an old fart saying that but where's their music movement? Where's their rave or their hip hop, bit pop, punk, rock and roll etc etc?

New levels of banality Fish. I hardly recognised any of the acts.

Why are Mumford and Sons so popular? Snooze.

I feel sorry for the kids of today. I might sound like an old fart saying that but where's their music movement? Where's their rave or their hip hop, bit pop, punk, rock and roll etc etc?

The same place that ours was; not in the mainstream and by the time it did get there it was diluted.

Our rave was their dubstep, our hip hop was their garage, etc.

The Brits are as sanitised as the TV Choice awards man, I know they used to be close to cool, but now, they're nowhere fucking near.

Many thanks to Ant for allowing me to come back on here. Whoever said I was stubborn, I am its one of the wOrst parts of my character. I can only apologise for being antagonistic, and apologise further for some of the pathetic things I've said to him since I've been banned, about subjects in truth I know fuck all about.

Its nee excuse but I've had a whole host of problems lately, four massive problems at one time if I'm honest, one would be bad enough, it might seem like I've got nee pride even bringing it up to total strangers on a message board, I've got loads of pridebut I've been here long enough that most of you don't really seem like strangers. 2 of my problems have been sorted out brilliantlt, 1 I can't do anything about, and the other remains unresolved. 4 in one go, big things too. Anyway they don't excuse the antagonistic way I've went on with Ant, and others, but maybe they'll explain a little. I apOlogise unreservedly, and will stick to abusing scousers and mackems.

Welcome back Stevie, back in plenty of time before the mackems.

Warm upon the Scottish football, have a go at Liverpool when they go out and you'll be at fighting weight for the mackems by the time they come around.

As an aside, Jesus Christ the Metrocentre is pikey-ville

Many thanks to Ant for allowing me to come back on here. Whoever said I was stubborn, I am its one of the wOrst parts of my character. I can only apologise for being antagonistic, and apologise further for some of the pathetic things I've said to him since I've been banned, about subjects in truth I know fuck all about.

Its nee excuse but I've had a whole host of problems lately, four massive problems at one time if I'm honest, one would be bad enough, it might seem like I've got nee pride even bringing it up to total strangers on a message board, I've got loads of pridebut I've been here long enough that most of you don't really seem like strangers. 2 of my problems have been sorted out brilliantlt, 1 I can't do anything about, and the other remains unresolved. 4 in one go, big things too. Anyway they don't excuse the antagonistic way I've went on with Ant, and others, but maybe they'll explain a little. I apOlogise unreservedly, and will stick to abusing scousers and mackems.

:D Good man.

Pleased you're back, Stevie and fair play to Ant as well. :good:

Now for some help. Can I stream a match from the ps3 or do I need a download of anything? I also have a smart tv with built in wi-fi adapter, I can get youtube etc on it no bother but couldn't stream the match last week. Any ideas in the next ten minutes would be super duper, please. ;)

Welcome back daft shite.

Pleased you're back, Stevie and fair play to Ant as well. :good:

Now for some help. Can I stream a match from the ps3 or do I need a download of anything? I also have a smart tv with built in wi-fi adapter, I can get youtube etc on it no bother but couldn't stream the match last week. Any ideas in the next ten minutes would be super duper, please. ;)

You will have to stream on a computer as far as I am aware. Smart TV won't do it from the net.

HMHM, you can but it's not gonna be one you can sort in the next ten minutes. Will get some instructions for you but you're gonna need Tversity, Sopcast, VLC player for a start.

You can get half the instructions on the streaming forums though.

HMHM, you can but it's not gonna be one you can sort in the next ten minutes. Will get some instructions for you but you're gonna need Tversity, Sopcast, VLC player for a start.

You can get half the instructions on the streaming forums though.

Cheers, Gemmill, it'll wait till next time. :good: