General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Does anyone know of a decent online retailer for things like sound cards? First thoughts are dabs and ebuyer, but no idea if they are actually any good or just a rip-off.

I need a cheap sound card having upgraded from Vista to 7 and my onboard sound is screwed (plays music and backing to videos, but no singing our speaking at all, comes out as a sort of quiet washed out metallic noise instead). Tried various different drivers for it, bios is up to date, tried new chipset drivers but no change at all, so think it's just going to be easier to buy a cheap sound card that will work with 7.

A picnic in March? I hope you're not in England :lol:

What's the world coming to when a young couple will be having a silly late Valentines day because one of them is away for a month and you ask for help from a community to get mockery, euphemisms and a shopping list that's a one way ticket to heart disease?

I'll buy loads of M&S Food like. Not from M&S though, I'm not made of money

Bottles of Champagne will be cheap at the moment and probably cheaper after the 14th.

Get a mix of crudités, maybe a baton with some pâté or maybe some soft cheese?

Dunno why, but when I have a picnic, I come over very Francophilic..