General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Got me latest 3 month brain scan results yesterday, everything continuing to be absolutely spot on, couldn't be happier. 5 more month of chemo now and it's all over, hopefully for years and years. Heaviest I've ever been but wor lass keeps saying me derby's not big at all so that's good.

Your lass was on twitter the other day saying you look like Rik Waller, so she's changed her tune. That's mint news btw, hopefully you can get this chemo knocked on the head and get back to normal.

Got me latest 3 month brain scan results yesterday, everything continuing to be absolutely spot on, couldn't be happier. 5 more month of chemo now and it's all over, hopefully for years and years. Heaviest I've ever been but wor lass keeps saying me derby's not big at all so that's good.

right on Stevie, great news, a positive attitude will go along way.

Edited by tooner

Great to hear mate! :good:

Edited by Howmanheyman

I'm hoping they follow suit from incidents in the past and drag their heels through incompetence so I get a few weeks off to get a fewjobs done round the house plus a few days R&R fully paid. Had shouting match with a boy trying to do a mans job. It's company policy for new young managers to disbelieve, question, harass and come out with utter shit to experienced employees patiently trying to explain the realities of the job whilst in a particularly physically demanding job at the time. I snapped, climbed out and told the cunt a few home truths.

As you're all dying to know....... :whistling:

:lol:

Was given a letter which stated I was going to be charged with gross misconduct which was a sackable offence. Anyway, went in last week, gave my side with plenty of anecdotes, plenty of evidence, dates, times, meetings etc then went in today to see the Area Manager, (prick-boy-manager's boss) and an HR lass who is new. Instead of the sack I got a minor warning and thanked for holding my hands up to losing my rag and putting up with junior dick boy. Reading between the lines and in the area manager's own not too discrete clues.........I've fucking hammered the nails in this cunts coffin. He'll be gone by the time the Christmas decorations come down unless he jumps first. Plus he's going to have to tread pretty fucking softly in the meantime. Looking forward to him announcing he's moving on to a 'new opportunity' before he's shoved. :lol:

Moral of the story; Don't take shit in the workplace, know your rights, keep a record, don't be a cunt and get on with people, but most of all..........make sure you get up very fucking early in the morning if you want to catch me out, ya fuckas!!! ;)

Great news mate are you still doing the sponsored bike ride thing?...

Was given a letter which stated I was going to be charged with gross misconduct which was a sackable offence. Anyway, went in last week, gave my side with plenty of anecdotes, plenty of evidence, dates, times, meetings etc then went in today to see the Area Manager, (prick-boy-manager's boss) and an HR lass who is new. Instead of the sack I got a minor warning and thanked for holding my hands up to losing my rag and putting up with junior dick boy. Reading between the lines and in the area manager's own not too discrete clues.........I've fucking hammered the nails in this cunts coffin. He'll be gone by the time the Christmas decorations come down unless he jumps first. Plus he's going to have to tread pretty fucking softly in the meantime. Looking forward to him announcing he's moving on to a 'new opportunity' before he's shoved. :lol:

Moral of the story; Don't take shit in the workplace, know your rights, keep a record, don't be a cunt and get on with people, but most of all..........make sure you get up very fucking early in the morning if you want to catch me out, ya fuckas!!! ;)

Those pictures of the area managers wife came in handy then mate :good:

Most importantly, is Blowjob Friday back on this week?