General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Well Gemmers, in Straya on Thursdee no cunt had any coin to have a razz at two up with, but thank fuck me china plate, Burt the croc, was fanging for a feed before smoko so he sorted out them foreign cunts for the Tenno. What's not to get?

Well Gemmers, in Straya on Thursdee no cunt had any coin to have a razz at two up with, but thank fuck me china plate, Burt the croc, was fanging for a feed before smoko so he sorted out them foreign cunts for the Tenno. What's not to get?

:lol: Bit disappointed I didn't get Gemmo tbh.

Remember when The Queen Mother died with massive debts? The Queen (i.e. the taxpayer) paid it off. It was all down to her lavish lifestyle. Amongst other things she had this castle / stately home that was fully staffed the year round despite being used for her shit parties for cuntish lickspittles about twice a year. That alone cost millions. This was all spun in the press as being a jolly funny way for an old lady to behave.

Just checked and he's 60.

His Wikipedia page also says that "He claims that in 2000 he received a Masters in Exorcism and Spiritualism at Birkbeck, University of London."

There's a lot that's funny in that sentence, but the best bit is "he claims". :lol:

Sorry but...

Also on his Wikipedia page:

It was confirmed in March 2015 that Robson has been selected to the second phase of the Mars One mission. His deployment will not interfere with his Night Owls schedule and he will continue to broadcast from the planet, a move which Robson described as "history making".

https://m.soundcloud.com/metroradiouk/nightowls-thursday 24 minutes in, me rabbiting for five minutes about me cancer progress. Nowt special like, but just telling Alan what's what.

fair play Stevie, sounds like it's all going as well as it could be. good on you for staying upbeat and still posting on here!

The Lives and Loves of a Night Owl https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/1852274093/ref=cm_sw_r_awd_-9lQvbPYJB5XN

1 review. 5 stars. Signs off with "The best autobiography I have ever read."

I think we know who wrote that review.

Not everyone is a fan :lol:

As a Newcastle lad brought up in the East End, and a lot older than the Author I found the book selective when it comes to the loves of a night owl and he has had plenty, that is apart from the childhood sweethearts mentioned in the book. Now when it comes to wives' the score up to date is four and all yet all have vanished without a trace; It takes the Author 5 chapters to reach the age of 19, up until then, the content are pure imagination, flowered up with innuendos, I m afraid we need less of his imagination and more facts . The book is 90% make-believe . and it is obvious that it is written from his imagination , the more he tells it the bigger his the imagination becomes. In all the purchase of this book was a total waste of time and money. It is Pure Trash and best left alone

Terry Harding