General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

My old cats used to bring in frogs. They make a fucking awful sound.

I have a thing about frogs. I just think they're minging. I was house sitting at my mam's friends once. This crazy bitch fosters cats and had about 6 of them. One of them brought a frog home. Fucking hell, the trauma.

After The Frog Chorus and Crazy Frog they deserve everything they get.

:lol:

I've got one living in my front garden. My actual front garden, not my private parts. Anyway, whenever I'm mowing the lawn the little dickhead appears and starts legging it. Last time there was a little tiny one so there must be a family of them. One of these days he's gonna time it wrong and I'm gonna end up with frog bits all up my legs.

:lol:

I've got one living in my front garden. My actual front garden, not my private parts. Anyway, whenever I'm mowing the lawn the little dickhead appears and starts legging it. Last time there was a little tiny one so there must be a family of them. One of these days he's gonna time it wrong and I'm gonna end up with frog bits all up my legs.

Can't you loose your robotic minion on your lawn? Roomba has to get his first kill sometime, may as well be a Froggy victim.

It's a lesson learned.

In Hungary people don't clink beer glasses. Legend has it, that when Hungary's 1848 revolution against the Habsburgs was defeated, the Austrians celebrated in Vienna by toasting and clinking their beer glasses. Hungarians vowed not to cheers with beer for 150 years. While that time frame is over - Hungarians still don't "cheers" with beer.

I've read all about the events before but I'm watching the film Alive now about 72 andes disaster. How would you feel about eating a mate in that situation? Would anyone refuse?

If there was chips and batter to go with the body I'd probably eat someone.

What's wrong with it?

It's not as bad as the pencil like.

Watch, pencil, keyboard, excel and word. This is what innovation is at apple now? Reinventing shit from the 80s and 90s. They'll be doing an iRubik Cube next.

Companies never knock out more than one world changing device normally like, so the ipod, iphone and ipad was a run that had to slow. Wonder if they can knock out a car that will see them regain their crown. Benedict Evans has his doubts about that...

one thing that doesn't seem likely is that Apple can expand the market for such premium cars in the way it expanded the market for premium phones. You can choose to spend $600 instead of $200 on a phone (especially if that premium is masked by a monthly contract) but you can't choose to spend $40,000 instead of $14,000 on a car no matter how good it is.

I've read all about the events before but I'm watching the film Alive now about 72 andes disaster. How would you feel about eating a mate in that situation? Would anyone refuse?

I think I'd give it a go. I think I'd try and start with someone I didn't know very well though...

Then again I'm weak as piss so I'd probably be one of the first ones to die anyway. :lol: I'm afraid there's not a great deal of meat on my bones for the survivors.