General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

I bet you can cut the racism with a knife when you get them all in one room.

Even the asian ones in the town?

Sighs.......he wasn't talking to their lass over a hands free in Punjabi, was he? Let it go, man, let it go.

I bet you can cut the racism with a knife when you get them all in one room.

:lol:

Good luck getting one of the fuckers in the right place at the right time, never mind a group.

( What would be the group term for cabbies?

A Thickening?)

:lol:

Good luck getting one of the fuckers in the right place at the right time, never mind a group.

( What would be the group term for cabbies?

A Thickening?)

If they're not talking shite they're playing you their choice of music, sometimes even fucking Christmas CDs.

Don't knock CT, Rob, have you not read the uber thread, never seen that side of solidarity about him concerning the welfare of those poor drivers. I reckon the penny's dropping with him. He's a changed man.

Excuse me! Don't confuse my mocking of the hypocritical left as a glimmer of concern for the low paid. It's a hard knock life.

Shit, yeah, forgot the Earth is only 6 million years old, (or is it 6,000-the MIB wiped my memory).

The good guys dress in black remember that, just in case we ever face to face and make contact

Fucking sick of my life. Half a fucking brain. Remember 1 in 3 things. Fucking cunts left right and centre, and I celebrate my birthday by going for a brain scan to make sure I'm not going to die in the next 6 months.

Fucking sick of my life. Half a fucking brain. Remember 1 in 3 things. Fucking cunts left right and centre, and I celebrate my birthday by going for a brain scan to make sure I'm not going to die in the next 6 months.

mate, you're a trooper. i don't know how you've got through what you have in the last year or so. massive respect for that.

happy birthday!