General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Fucking sick of my life. Half a fucking brain. Remember 1 in 3 things. Fucking cunts left right and centre, and I celebrate my birthday by going for a brain scan to make sure I'm not going to die in the next 6 months.

I'm surprised you haven't moaned a bit more, you must get down some days and you don't even have the toon as a consolation or a nice 90 mins to take your mind off stuff. All I can say is stick at it, mate. You've done great so far. And happy birthday, of course! :)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-northamptonshire-34933345

I got to "The former special constable " before any sympathy abandoned me.

Anyone sitting at 50mph in the middle lane deserves to wake up in an Eastern European ice bath, two haphazard lines of stitches around the small of their back and a cactus up their arse.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-northamptonshire-34933345

I got to "The former special constable " before any sympathy abandoned me.

Anyone sitting at 50mph in the middle lane deserves to wake up in an Eastern European ice bath, two haphazard lines of stitches around the small of their back and a cactus up their arse.

"Mr Stockdale, who runs a dashcam company"

:lol:

He's been crawling along in front of lorries for months trying to engineer a bit of roadrage.

Posted a few weeks ago about a management course I've been put on at work.

Next weekend away is coming up and we have been sent some homework to "bullet point your life". I am dreading the heartfelt shite already, there is 3 blokes out of 12 people. The last time we have "our proudest moments" 5/9 girls was giving birth (commence crying), one was coming out as a lesbian (fair enough) and the other was losing about 7 stone (she has put it back on).

How do I go about bullet pointing my life without it being, born, school, college, work, uni, work, now? I am thinking about using the story from Pinochio and changing it a bit and see if anyone notices

Next weekend away is coming up and we have been sent some homework to "bullet point your life". I am dreading the heartfelt shite already, there is 3 blokes out of 12 people. The last time we have "our proudest moments" 5/9 girls was giving birth (commence crying), one was coming out as a lesbian (fair enough) and the other was losing about 7 stone (she has put it back on).

How do I go about bullet pointing my life without it being, born, school, college, work, uni, work, now? I am thinking about using the story from Pinochio and changing it a bit and see if anyone notices

I had to do something very similar to this, and I very literally just made shit up that I thought people would find interesting. Just because they're on a course with you, doesn't mean they need to know anything more about you than you would tell them off your own bat. I hate all that new age management bollocks.

:lol: sounds awful. My condolences

Tell a joke but make it seem as if it's a genuine story. (Depends how good you are at expressions. End of the day it's a load of shite and nobody gives a fuck if you finally achieved whatever bollocks you'll tell them.)

I will just wing it on the day I reckon, that's probably the right technique.

The amount of people that find public speaking fucking terrifying is strange like, especially since there is only 13 people in the room. I don't particularly enjoy it but the very worst thing that could happen is making a tit of yourself in from of 12 others? Made a tit of meself I front of far bigger crowds that that before.

Another viewing, another late twenty/early thirty couple where the lad has a hipster beard and thinks he's on 'the apprentice' as he starts haggling for a price as I'm showing them around my house. Another one who won't be getting my home.

Just remembered something else about my house sale. The first estate agent that came wanted us to put it on the market at 20k less than we thought we might get. She'd basically decided the price before she'd even looked at it going off some other ones in the street, taking no account of the work we'd had done and the state of some of the ones that had sold recently (basically period properties in need of modernisation). She basically listed what she considered the negatives like parking, lack of a back garden. I was thinking, aren't you supposed to be representing us rather than making your life as easy as possible? She was genuinely put out when we said we'd consult some other estate agents rather than go with them. Anyway, we went with someone else, at the price we thought we could get and we had 3 viewings, 2 of which offered the full asking price. The fucking bint.