General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

No way! Many a Saturday afternoon was spent down there as a young un eyeing up bongs and posters. Hope it survives

It looks wrecked like. Look at the BBC Tyne ticker, there's some pictures and video on there.

It looks wrecked like. Look at the BBC Tyne ticker, there's some pictures and video on there.

Just looked- that's a big old fire.

The video seems to be taken outside the Settle Down cafe, top notch place that :good:

My boss got the bullet this morning - supposedly because of negative relationships with business stakeholders.

I think I'm coming around to the idea of applying for it - not sure I'll have any chance but we'll see. Not a big team - 6 including me shortly to go to 8 or 9 and I wouldn't want anything bigger than that but I reckon I could do it.

I put in for the odd secondment or transfer at my place and always get the KB as my name is mud with the chinless wonders who sit on their arses all day as I have a tendency to not take any shit. But anyway, don't let me put you off, NJS. You go for it! :good:

"Is he the one that stayed off with a sore ear?"

"Yep"

"Fuck him."

:lol:

My sickness record is better than most. I'm just shit at being an arselicker and sometimes point out inaccuracies in the way they want us to do stuff. To be fair, I try to say nothing now unless it's something where I'm being personally shafted either financially or my quality of life will suffer. Happened a few times and like our old mate, LM, I was right and proved right. Unfortunately that doesn't tend to go down well with people who have never struck a fucking bat in their lives. What you gonna do as Tony Soprano might have said?

No, just standing up for myself. They pay my wage, they get a good lad doing a good job in return. That's it. If I get money wrongly taken from me you bet your life I'm going to make a fuss. Ditto any other shit they've no right to do. That's it, really. Don't want to go to deep into it, but if you don't stand up for your beliefs/hard won rights, what the fuck else have you got? And how can you look your workmates in the eye? Some can, don't know how they do it. Each to their own.

Davey makes Corbyn look like CT :D

Don't knock CT, Rob, have you not read the uber thread, never seen that side of solidarity about him concerning the welfare of those poor drivers. I reckon the penny's dropping with him. He's a changed man.

Don't knock CT, Rob, have you not read the uber thread, never seen that side of solidarity about him concerning the welfare of those poor drivers. I reckon the penny's dropping with him. He's a changed man.

:lol:

He'll be on the street next christams...but "there of course will be casualties when these things happen blah blah blah..."