General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Looks like I've an agreement in principle with hipster beard man to buy my house although some of this hinges on the offer we've made to the bloke who owns the bungalow we want. He wants to sleep on it. It's vacant but he wants to sleep on it. I'm stressed already. :lol:

Part of me is gutted, the kids have been born and brought up in this house and we get on really well with our neighbours. :(

please let this new gaff turn out to be next door to CT , it'd make me and everyone else unbelievably happy (not you like but take it for the team)

Move to the other side of the river? :lol:

Thought even you would know better.

Saturday night, no drink, again, full of cold and still have an ear infection, about to get up and put Christmas tree boxes and stuff back in loft, quick hoover. You can stuff your champagne enemas and prossecco blow jobs. I'm living the life of Reilly right here, motherfuckas.

Well, there's at least 2 of my roof tiles smashed on the patio...

Stressed about my fence but think the wind may be declining. We've had pretty much 36 hours of gales or severe gales like. Global warming anyone?

Fucking hell, Keswick looks in bad shape in the national news there, really bad flooding. Less than 100 miles away here it's been pretty dry, but scarily windy.

Edited by Renton

Managed to have a weekend in a lakefront lodge on Windemere the same day as the biggest rainfall/flood in Cumbria's history :lol:

The cabin was on stilts so stayed dry but it was knee deep (literally) to get off the decking and up the bank to dry land. It's been a good laugh though

Staggered looking what's happened to Cumbria on the news there. Really bad stuff in Keswick, Cockermouth, and Carlisle. Seems a bit odd because although we had a fuck of a lot of wind yesterday, it was quite dry. Yet in some areas of Cumbria yesterday, they got half of newcastle's average annual rainfall in 24 hours. Anecdotally, something isn't right with our climate.

I drove to Leeds last night for a shift at the Station and the wind was insane on the way down and back.

Fortunately, though, it was dry heading down- I honestly think I'd have sacked it off if it had been raining too