General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Cheers to both, that's helpful as well. I'm going to go quiet on it I think; see if she brings it up seriously again once we move in. I'd love to have one in truth, but as you say, you have to think about how suitable your life is for the thing.

Edited by Rayvin

Rayvin, I'm going to offer you some sound advice here. Don't get a fucking dog, just don't.

Anyhoo, looks like my idiot seagull friend's other fledgling fell down my chimney again, presumably onto the dessicated body of its sibling. New wave of blow fly to deal with. Also I suspect the cretinous seagull mother has laid yet another egg in my chimney. No doubt that fledgling will meet the same outcome. Getting fed up with these thick as pig shit seagulls. I can't get the cage up until they fuck off. Also need some exterior decorating done but the decorator won't do it until the seagulls go. Arseholes.

:lol:

Thanks for the advice all - I'm probably set for the time being I guess; we'll discuss it and by the sounds of it, I'll be arguing that we shouldn't get one.

I'll tell her that this dude online who fucking loves seagulls made the most convincing argument not to do so.

Although seriously Rents, I can't quite believe how this seagull stuff is still going on :lol: Can't you just smoke them out or something??

:lol:

Picturing Renton furiously chucking tabs down the chimney,

" Die you bastard, die!"

Ha ha funny fuckers. Flymageddon has happened. Must have been 100 flies in the front room this afternoon. Cant see how they're getting in. The sight, noise of the buzzing, smell of fly spray, and hangover from last night has just made me throw up. :wife wants to move house again!

:lol: fucking hell...

Surely there are people you can call, man. Bite the bullet and put the wall through. Fix the problem at source.

It's the second fledgling, going from experience it will be at peak decomposition now. Cant really afford more building work at the moment. Just hope this crazy mother fucker seagull doesn't produce yet another fledgling.

Get a toad

Putting my Venus fly trap in there. Fucking hell, a quarter of the cylinder of my Dyson is dead flies. Won't be able to eat and Eccles cake again, that's for sure. Despite my nausea, I'm having a drink.

Edited by Renton

Putting my Venus fly trap in there. Fucking hell, a quarter of the cylinder of my Dyson is dead flies. Won't be able to eat and Eccles cake again, that's for sure. Despite my nausea, I'm having a drink.

The Venus fly trap. [emoji38]

The Dyson. [emoji38]

A very middle class meltdown.