General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

My PC's fan outlet I'd clogged with flies. The PC has died! What is the indirect cost of this fucking seagull, financially and psychologically?

I'll take a photo of these flies and post them when the PC is fixed. Utterly gross man.

I can imagine him in his garden, all tweeded up with a bird of prey gauntlet on.

"Darling, turn the Dyson off, the hawk has shit itself and flown through the stained glarrrss!"

Dyson middle class? I guess having a Roomba makes you landed gentry?

My PC's fan outlet I'd clogged with flies. The PC has died! What is the indirect cost of this fucking seagull, financially and psychologically?

I'll take a photo of these flies and post them when the PC is fixed. Utterly gross man.

[emoji38] The Amityville Horror has got fuck all on this seagull. I'm stripping you of your GullSlayer title and handing the title of The KnobSlayer Brothers to the two dead seagulls in your chimney.

Sea gulls in your chimney PC clogged with flies, are you living in The Stanley Hotel?

It was the way you called it the Dyson instead of the hoover, you lid.

"Darling, let's take the Audi."

I'm guessing you knoe a Hoover is as much a proprietary product as a Dyson? I was just relating to the clear cylinder most people will recognise is all. Actually found "hoovering" the flies, especially the ones still alive, quite therapeutic, especially the audible thud they make.

P.s I also own an Audi.

Edited by Renton

:lol: the flies have taken down the technology. This is like some kind of dystopian nightmare just on a tiny scale.

I guess you have to look for how they're getting in if you ever want to stop this...

The simplest solution would be to get some form of basic grill over your chimney pot you fuckwit.

Aye I know but the chimney sweep won't touch it while the seagulls are nested there.

Have to agree with ewerk. Given that not dislodging them is only leading to them having slow and horrifying deaths, you could even argue that it's the right thing to do.

Edited by Rayvin

You need to find a less ethical chimney sweep or get a big ladder.

Have you any idea how dangerous seagulls are when you approach their nest? They've drawn blood from me on one occasion. I just need to wait it out and stop them nesting next year.

Room is full of flies again. :(

Tea time at the renton house

@@Ant - do Youtube videos not work with a start time on here? This was meant to start at 3:42.

We aren't paying you just to just to post the private Facebook details of trolls on here ;)

Have you any idea how dangerous seagulls are when you approach their nest? They've drawn blood from me on one occasion. I just need to wait it out and stop them nesting next year.

Room is full of flies again. :(

Buy a drone and drop a cluster bomb on it!

I'm off work today to celebrate another middle aged birthday. Of course what the wife really meant when she suggested I take the day off was to save on childcare. Kids are constantly fighting. Oldest one refuses to learn to swim. Instructor told me off this morning for standing "in the wrong place". In a moment I'm going to have to face the mountain of dead blow flies next door. Think the seagull's laid another egg in the exact same chimney pot, resulting in the same inevitable outcome. Why the Fuck can't it use the neighbours pot or any other if mine which are blocked?

On the positives I have some money for my birthday and a bottle of Jura to look forward to. But absolutely dreading the prospect of work tomorrow. Got literally nothing on, so it's a case of wasting 8 hours with very limited internet access.