General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Doesn't she say somewhere in that video that she thinks "normal" parenting is a form of neglect?

As that bloke on twitter says; In.The.Sea.

letting a baby cry is child cruelty, apparently

Fuck me, I cant believe what I have just experienced / been witness to.

Was walking for lunch and a bloke mounts the pavement to park his car. Pavement isn't that wide and he is also on double yellows. But not that, no, an old dear is coming down on her scooter who he almost hits anyways. He blocks her from getting past! Jumps out of his car to goto the shop. Old dear looks at me and I was just shocked. Called after the bloke and pointed out the old dear couldn't get through. He looked back and said 'I'll only be 5 minuted for fuck sake' like it was us that had inconvenienced him!

WTF

Fuck me, I cant believe what I have just experienced / been witness to.

Was walking for lunch and a bloke mounts the pavement to park his car. Pavement isn't that wide and he is also on double yellows. But not that, no, an old dear is coming down on her scooter who he almost hits anyways. He blocks her from getting past! Jumps out of his car to goto the shop. Old dear looks at me and I was just shocked. Called after the bloke and pointed out the old dear couldn't get through. He looked back and said 'I'll only be 5 minuted for fuck sake' like it was us that had inconvenienced him!

WTF

I wonder how he voted in the referendum. :scratchchin:

I'm taking references to you being in Yorkshire as definitely being in Leeds, so apologies if I'm wrong.

I fucking hate Leeds, hate the city, hate the shitty satellite towns and fucking hate the people. Most miserable set of self important fuckers in the north of England. People in London were nicer than them ffs.

It's obviously subjective but I lived there 2 years, and hated it. I did 2 years in London and didn't love that either but (very) occasionally you would meet people who were sound. Not in Leeds though (imo)

i like leeds but it's pretty rough in places. i had mates who lived in hyde park in leeds when they went to uni. what a fucking shithole that was. rough as fuck for students. one kid we knew got bundled into the back of a van, driven fucking miles away to a random shithole town like doncaster or something then ordered to empty his bank account and left there without a penny to find his way home.