General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Am sure he would sub you the tunnel fee if you did him this favour.

Not a lot you can do with remote controls and small children :lol:

It's actually a bit of a pain the parental controls on the Firestick. Should be more than one setting. Ie if you put the 4 digit pin in you constantly have to keep entering it for them and if you leave it off they can spend a fortune. Should be one for viewing and one for payment.

fucking hipsters... they're just tupperware boxes setup like a bento box ffs

"instagram ready meals" 

... kickstarter projects like this :anguish:

FFS :lol:

I bet it's really popular as well. People are fucking idiots.

Edit: £50!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I bet Dr Gloom has one btw ;)

Edited by Alex

fuck making a packed lunch. even a prepared one in a poncey box.

Tupperware box with leftover bolognese/chilli/whatever you can microwave is perfect to get you through a hangover at work.

House abandoned based on the story trajectory when we last heard it :lol:

Sorry to disappoint but the seagull has finally gone and everything is back to normal now. Getting a cage fitted soon so this can't happen next year. Now if you don't mind if rather forget this awful business.

Sorry to disappoint but the seagull has finally gone and everything is back to normal now. Getting a cage fitted soon so this can't happen next year. Now if you don't mind if rather forget this awful business.

What was the resolution in the end? Get a man in to tear the wall down and get rid of the carcass?

What was the resolution in the end? Get a man in to tear the wall down and get rid of the carcass?

Actually just natural decomposition, that is, there are no more flies. Having said that, the wife wants me to contact a chimney sweep to see if chimneys can be cleaned out from the top only? This isn't possible surely? I feel embarrassed even asking.

Actually just natural decomposition, that is, there are no more flies. Having said that, the wife wants me to contact a chimney sweep to see if chimneys can be cleaned out from the top only? This isn't possible surely? I feel embarrassed even asking.

She wants the sweeps to push/pull the detritus up the flue? I wouldn't think that was a goer.