General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

He always banged on about how many followers he had. One of the reasons I don't do Twitter.

Because you think that people are too bothered about the number of followers?

One of the most narcissistic blokes I have ever "known".

I've never really engaged with him on here, but I've seen many of his posts - I always thought he craved attention more than anything else. External approval and validation.

Not saying that doesn't make him a narcissist as well though.

He always banged on about how many followers he had. One of the reasons I don't do Twitter.

While I think that True Geordie is knob the reason Stevie was always banging on about him was because his YouTube channel was dead popular. IMLTHO

I was looking at youtube channel stats the other day and ran TG's into it - it seems from youtube revenues alone he probably makes about £40k/year. Aside from any other sponsorships, etc.

He may be a fat bastard, but he's got it worked out.

I've never really engaged with him on here, but I've seen many of his posts - I always thought he craved attention more than anything else. External approval and validation.

Not saying that doesn't make him a narcissist as well though.

I think that's probably about right. He can really sound at times and knows loads about the club and football in general. Then every now and again he goes off it about something. He's been through a lot tbf, although he was always like that before all that. I always thought he was a bit insecure which ties in with what you were saying. I think he's a miss because he can be fucking hilarious at times.

I was looking at youtube channel stats the other day and ran TG's into it - it seems from youtube revenues alone he probably makes about £40k/year. Aside from any other sponsorships, etc.

Probably pays for his laundry bill.

Fuck off! Really?!

Fuck off! Really?!

Yeah it's a surprisingly lucrative enterprise. He does have something like 200k subscribers after all. As I say though, he's also sponsored by betting agencies and seems to do random product plugging these days. No idea how much more that brings in but I reckon it'd be in excess of another £20k, easy.

:lol: That's incredible. Even more so in that the majority of his wage will be paid by mackems. :D

I thought that was probably based on out of date numbers when you first posted it, @@Rayvin.  But looking at his numbers that's quite realistic.

That's since 2006 but I'm assuming most of it's in the last couple of years?

Interesting to consider, really. I subscribe to a couple of media/political commentaries, one of which has about 400k subscribers. On top of this though, he also has a patreon account, which allows people to 'pay' him for each video released. He has people sponsoring him to the tune of £1000/video and does 2 each week.

There's real money in this stuff.

Going a bit OTT on here regarding Stevie, FFS as he might say. We've all took the piss/went too far/made tits of ourselves on here. Ant hasn't banned him, whatever he thinks of him he's obviously heard it before. If you can't get a laugh from Stevie now and then you've no sense of humour. (And yes, I find the 'briefs' craic funny too).