General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

One of the lads came into the office with his dog today.

The receptionist and other admin lass were having orgasms over it.  I had to get up to get something from the printer and had a bloke on the phone.  Collected my print got called over.  I said I couldnt, went and sat down.  I was then called a miserable fucker by them both :lol:

They wonder why they're both single, daft bitches.

The receptionist and other admin lass were having orgasms over it. I had to get up to get something from the printer and had a bloke on the phone. Collected my print got called over. I said I couldnt, went and sat down. I was then called a miserable fucker by them both :lol:

Bitches had orgasms over dog? Interesting, where do you work?

The receptionist and other admin lass were having orgasms over it. I had to get up to get something from the printer and had a bloke on the phone. Collected my print got called over. I said I couldnt, went and sat down. I was then called a miserable fucker by them both :lol:

You have very little insight into your behaviour at work :lol:

never call a ticket a ticket, it's a brief

don't say movie or film, you went to the moving picture house for a show

So that's why the film thread is called that...! I assumed someone was just being needlessly pedantic with the titling.

:lol: You miserable fucker.

:lol:

If I hadnt had a bloke on the other end of the phone I would have seen the dog ffs. 

'Yeh sorry mate for holding you up, I had to pet the dog to appease the people in the office'

:lol: