General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

I used the word "crap" in a live chat with a plusnet representative and was told that if I used any more inappropriate language he would end the chat. The temptation to call him a prissy fucking cunt was almost too much to bear.

Is that not probably a malware issue rather than an email provider issue? i.e. it'll be something on your actual machine?

That said, I appreciate the point of that post is that Virgin are useless on techsupport :lol:

I can only assume that he thought you suggested you'd take your cock out instead of cop-out?

Not sure what's more tragic - being a 'Senior contributor on TripAdvisor' or thinking it's something to brag about.

I've seen people having that as a sticker on their car. :anguish:

Can anyone point me towards the thread/pages where decent quality in-ear headphones were discussed and recommended? My second pair in 6 months have broken overnight and I'm pissed off. Cheers :)

But if they last you twice as long... ;) I love them because I don't have to worry about them constantly falling out when I'm walking.

I had Sennheiser CX300 before and they're pretty good for the money. Mine didn't have control buttons but I'm sure you can get a pair now that does.

@@catmag, get the Soundmagic E10C.

They consistently get Whathifi.com awards and they are rated their best in ear headphones for under 40 quid - they reckon they sound like they should cost a lot more.

Don't get them from eBay cos there's lots of copies about. Get them from soundmagic direct or from Amazon.

Review of the latest version is here:

http://www.whathifi.com/soundmagic/e10c/review

Amazon link here:

SoundMAGIC E10C In Ear Isolating Earphones with Microphone - Silver/Black https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01H3F0SDI/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_oi90xb9RGANSS

Mo Farah just did an Alan Shearer tribute celebration (made out as if he booted a ball and did the one armed salute) as he approached the line in the GNR and that cunt Cram couldn't bring himself to acknowledge it. [emoji38]

I'd still have disqualified him for doing the Mobot on the line though.

No worries, glad you like them! There's a definite step up in sound quality between them and other headphones in that price range. They're hard wearing too, I think the pair I've got at the minute must be the longest I've owned a set of earphones.

That thunder though. Christ. It went on for fucking hours. Ripped a giant hole in my beauty sleep. I would say I'm only a 9.8 this morning.