General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

:lol: fuck me if he'd walked to Greymouth he'd a have probably topped himself...it's well named....

This has caught my eye, I've had all these at one point or another bar Stars by Simply Red.....rare mention for Swervedriver @@sammynb :good:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/music/articles/b33c43da-5fe9-4595-9172-b4083c74e891

:lol: fuck me if he'd walked to Greymouth he'd a have probably topped himself...it's well named....

This has caught my eye, I've had all these at one point or another bar Stars by Simply Red.....rare mention for Swervedriver @@sammynb :good:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/music/articles/b33c43da-5fe9-4595-9172-b4083c74e891

Yeah saw that the other day (and add GnR to Simply Red for the only ones out of that list I've never owned but I do have Hole's 1st album just to make up for it), funny my birthday is in September and fucked if I can remember them being released in that month.

Yeah saw that the other day (and add GnR to Simply Red for the only ones out of that list I've never owned but I do have Hole's 1st album just to make up for it), funny my birthday is in September and fucked if I can remember them being released in that month.

Just tried to pm you. Are you still on the old hotmail email address?

What would life be like without our feathered, furry, scalely friends?

Well the answer is- pretty miserable. So I want to make these precious chums feel important and appreciated. Its amazing how a simple brief phone call can pick up the spirits of the most dejected hamster, the most stressed goldfish and the most neurotic cat.

Please allow me to call your pet and offer positive words of appreciation and motivation.

I'm sorry, but that can't be serious. :lol: And it appears he's doing it for free.  What's his endgame?
Edited by adios

It's pretty ridiculous that Channel 4 have spunked all this money on the show without having the stars under contract. Paul Hollywod will of course stick with the show because he looks like a monumental bellend.