General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Woah, hold on :lol: I have none of those things, what does that make me :D

Contrast this with a BBC poll that decided I was part of 'the elite', i think we can safely say that these things are nonsense.

The vacuum itself is in the garage and it's then piped to five points throughout the house. All you do is plug the hose into the nearest outlet. Is this not a thing?

My mate's parents house has something similar to that. There's a foot-operated rubber button ont he floor that turns on a vacuum and most of the cupboards have, at their base, a grate. Sweep the stuff to the side, stand on the button, abracadabra and the dust is gone. I think it's only in their kitchen though.

I did ask that if they're sweeping the stuff to the side, why don't they just go round with a vacuum, but apparently that's not the point.

The vacuum itself is in the garage and it's then piped to five points throughout the house. All you do is plug the hose into the nearest outlet. Is this not a thing?

:lol: What the actual fuck? What is the point in that? Where does the dust go?

I got 4, or 5 if you count the wife's multiple Mulberry bags. Being middle class isn't about possessions though, is it? Corbyn is ultra middle class and doesn't own a razor or an iron.

:lol: What the actual fuck? What is the point in that? Where does the dust go?

I got 4, or 5 if you count the wife's multiple Mulberry bags. Being middle class isn't about possessions though, is it? Corbyn is ultra middle class and doesn't own a razor or an iron.

Didn't he already say that the dust goes into his garage?

Staggering that there's a use case for this. How is it more convenient than a light weight cordless machine? Bet it will cost a fortune to fix once the motor goes as well.

Just looked it up, literally every room has to have a rat sized hole in the wall and you still have to move and store the tubing. This worse than Gemmill's Roomba, madness. :D

Edited by Renton