General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Had a shit day yesterday, drank waaay too much, shitty disturbed sleep and start back to work while most of you will be going home later on. I'm sitting here like a condemned man and I'm pretty sure I'll be shifted elsewhere as I don't think we've any work on the 1st couple of weeks so am expecting to get shafted as you always do when you move Dept's. Dreading it and I'm knackered already before I've even begun! :lol:

:lol: On the plus side, the worst bit by far is the thought of going back. When you actually get in, it's never as bad as you expect it to be. Although having said that, I by no means like my job, but I'm not sure I hate it as much as you do yours. :(

:lol: On the plus side, the worst bit by far is the thought of going back. When you actually get in, it's never as bad as you expect it to be. Although having said that, I by no means like my job, but I'm not sure I hate it as much as you do yours. :(

Mine's better now if I can stay in it. I was moved to a better job, there's just two of us left alone to get on with it with minimum hassle, it's when you get moved out to cover that the shit hits the fan, which happens a fair bit. Still hate the place and they recently tried to put me on a final stage sickness warning by basically making an illness up and breaking all known procedures.* They absolutely love me, like. :lol:

*Not for the first time I got something overturned and put right. ;)

[emoji38] Proper Wolfie Smith. Pleased to hear it's better than it was btw, there's nothing worse than detesting your job.

Honestly, man, it's mental. There's been a few things I've had to fight and I've won them all. The more they try it on and I have to stick up for myself, the more they obviously get agitated about me. I'm honestly not a trouble maker, but I'd have been sacked by now if I'd not rolled over. They're an extremely petty company.

Honestly, man, it's mental. There's been a few things I've had to fight and I've won them all. The more they try it on and I have to stick up for myself, the more they obviously get agitated about me. I'm honestly not a trouble maker, but I'd have been sacked by now if I'd not rolled over. They're an extremely petty company.

You've got to stick up for yourself at work. They're pretty good here but everyone at my lass's work hates the boss and his leadership team who sound like a genuine bunch of cunts. I want to work there just to be a thorn in his side. I know it's always easier when you don't work somewhere but when we go on nights out with her workmates and they're all moaning about this bloke, I can't understand why they aren't clubbing together to hammer the cunt.

I get told I don't understand and they might be right but fucking hell, I don't see how it could be any worse to stick it up the twat.

You've got to stick up for yourself at work. They're pretty good here but everyone at my lass's work hates the boss and his leadership team who sound like a genuine bunch of cunts. I want to work there just to be a thorn in his side. I know it's always easier when you don't work somewhere but when we go on nights out with her workmates and they're all moaning about this bloke, I can't understand why they aren't clubbing together to hammer the cunt.

I get told I don't understand and they might be right but fucking hell, I don't see how it could be any worse to stick it up the twat.

The missus used to work somewhere where she liked it, but the boss used to just make rules up as she went along. I used to tell her what she could and couldn't do, our lass would repeat it and eventually the boss asked if I could go in and have a talk in front of everyone there as she said she was very impressed with my knowledge on workers rights and there wasn't anyone there with that knowledge, (basically admitting her and manager hadn't a clue). My knowledge on workers rights was just the pretty basic stuff tbh. I politely declined. :lol:

I'm not back at work till Monday but I have college tonight.

Can I fuck be arsed with it. Sleeping patterns all over the shop. I look forward to having a blast on Battlefield at 2am or something.

All we need to do is to collectively carry on buying and consuming stuff and we'll forget how much we can't stand our mundane, tedious working lives. Then blunt any residual pain with alcohol and other chemicals at the weekend.

Chances are most of us are already fully locked in anyway and it's too late to do anything about it. So we face no choice but to continue to trudge forward, existing until death when our insignificant and meaningless lives are quickly forgotten.

#suicidewatch

Yeah, the one thing I'm looking forward to is cutting the booze right down and shifting some of the holiday fat.

The time we've been cracking the first bottle of the day open has been getting earlier and earlier as the two weeks off have progressed.

Err.....not sure if I'm missing something but if that's gold then every thread ever on here is gold too. :lol:

I think the idea of multiple posters thinking that their names and facebook identities are posted all over a forum when only they can see the image in question is amusing :D If I'm in a minority, so be it.