General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Another soldier is doing time for selling guns and GRENADES! he stole from the armed forces.

Help the Heroes.

but in news that may interest @Gemmill 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm remarkably sanguine about RTW this new year.

Last year I was shitting myself as people dropped like flies all around and everything they knew about that I didn't was dropped in my lap.

We TUPE to DWP in a couple of months though, so I can put my feet up and live the lazy life of a civil servant soon  :rosetintspecs:

Fortunately I already had all of that in place. :razz:

I responded to RTW by bringing that book with me to keep me motivated :lol:

At least my boss isn't in today, which means I've got some breathing space to crisis manage whatever happened over Christmas.

I responded to RTW by bringing that book with me to keep me motivated [emoji38]

At least my boss isn't in today, which means I've got some breathing space to crisis manage whatever happened over Christmas.

Have you read much of it yet?

I'm going home for lunch today to try and break the day up. My boss is off all week supposedly, although he's been hoying out emails from home all morning, the tit.

Have you read much of it yet?

I'm going home for lunch today to try and break the day up. My boss is off all week supposedly, although he's been hoying out emails from home all morning, the tit.

Yeah I've gone in a couple of chapters but still not broken the back of it. I think I need to give each bit some time to sink in as I found I kept checking back the further I went through. I want to retain as much as possible and then pull some manner of plan together.

I don't get much of a heads up on my boss' movements at all so he could well be away all week too. I'm thinking of gifting myself Friday off but I've no reason to do so other than making the week as easy as possible :lol:

I have to get permission to work from home, that needs to be my goal this year. Not all the time, but enough to employ as a pick me up at the end of a shit week. Not sure I'd get away with it though, it'd be hard to justify.

I've been dying with man flu since xmas eve so last weeks holiday was a bit of a waste - working from home today as still not right.

You can claim that back you know...

You can claim that back you know...

I think I would if it was a fucked back or something like that but cold/flu just seems a bit piss takey to me.

Anyway I've already taken the max days forward into this year so those days would have disappeared if I'd done something even stupider like worked.