General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

He has a girlfriend ya know.

@ Fish By the by, I was cutting up mango the other day. I cut a criss-cross pattern in the flesh, then turned the mango inside out and trimmed off the nice little cubes that are formed from my patented technique. My daughter had been watching, and she says, 'That's a pretty good hack'. I asked her to repeat herself to be sure of what she'd said. She repeated herself and was immediately sent to her room. There will be no references made to 'lifehacks' in this family, little lady. First you're making grapice and microwaving party pies, next thing you're on the beeb for raping people. Not for my children. No thank you.

:lol: :lol:

Remember that Peggy Babcock tongue-twister game on it. What the fuck was that all about?

It was nee Tizwas. And did everyone else used to fancy Sally James?

The Guardian has done a promotional article on Newcastle and some of our local arts/restaurants/drinking/music scenes. I noticed Cal's Own was in there ;)

https://www.theguardian.com/travel/2016/dec/21/alternative-city-guide-newcastle-food-drink-bars-clubs-culture

Part of Gemmill's early retirement plan, writing articles as a freelancer plus taking backhanders from shady restauranteurs. Nothing will stop his relentless march to retire early by 14 months. :good:

:lol: Says HMHM, the man they're referencing in the article when they talk about people who "yap on about artisan craft pizza".

I've ate a pizza from 'Miami pizza' in Walkergate for £2. That's as far from artisan as you can possibly get, it makes an asda deli pizza look like something from a Neapolitan ristorante. ;)