General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

I know a 15-yr old had been charged but they don't say that it's her sister. I was just wondering where that's being reported as it's unthinkable for the family.

Ah right. I'm pretty sure it said that on the news this morning. Perhaps they've not reported it in the article on their site because of her age.

Man, what is wrong with people?

I keep getting people ask me about my stag do.  I am not having one because I fucking hate them.  Dicks fuelled with beer doing stupid shite.

:lol: Why am I not surprised.

I thought the first sentence related to the current theme of the thread.

The complaint that followed rang hollow as a result :lol:

EDIT: Not sure if it was intentional dark comedy (if so, kudos) or not.

EDIT2: Then I read back to Alex's story and saw what Wyki was getting at.  So many layers in here man, it's like a Game of Thrones.

I know a 15-yr old had been charged but they don't say that it's her sister. I was just wondering where that's being reported as it's unthinkable for the family.

It's been mentioned in a couple of articles. The papers have pulled that bit though as she's only 15 and gets anonymity

Ah right. I'm pretty sure it said that on the news this morning. Perhaps they've not reported it in the article on their site because of her age.

Was it recently where they looked at changing the law regarding minors are crimes like this with regards to not being named?

Man, what is wrong with people?

I keep getting people ask me about my stag do.  I am not having one because I fucking hate them.  Dicks fuelled with beer doing stupid shite.

OOOooooOOoOoOOOoohh Look at me, I'm getting married.

Pathetic.

;) congrats on the impending nuptials.

Was it recently where they looked at changing the law regarding minors are crimes like this with regards to not being named?

That was in the news recently but it's only the recommendations of a recent report for government I think.

:lol:

It wasn't meant in thwat way one bit.

You do realise that your stag do can be whatever you want it to be, right? It doesn't have to be just about humiliating the stag any more. You could rent a villa somewhere hot and hang out with your mates for a weekend, just go to a race-meet for a day, go fucking canoeing if you really want to do that. Get shit faced if you want, play golf if you like, there's no law that you have to wear a twatty t-shirt with some "hilarious" banter on it as that lad from 5-a-side that you barely know goads you into drinking another shot of some day-glow toxic bullshit in some grimy bar in some ex-Soviet block country because it's cheap and the whores are to your future father-in-law's tastes.

Fish revealing a little too much for comfort there

Experience of other people's stag dos, you don't really think my stag-do will be anything like the nightmare scenario I just described, do you? Bitch please.

Been on some corkers as well mind, one to Oktoberfest in Munich, one to a Portuguese villa for a week. 

Aye :lol: Blissfully unaware of how even his mates think he's a cunt.

My mate from uni had his in Newquay, went 'coasteering' as an 'activity', got a hairline fracture in his back, spent about six weeks in hospital and had to postpone the wedding for nigh on a year.

Sad story that. To think that it was all over a shoe as well ffs.

Reminds me of on the way back from the match on the train a few year back some lads got off at Durham, one threw his pals trainer on top of the train as a piss take. Lad jumped up to try and get it. First i knew about it was seeing him laid out on the track and a strong smell of burning flesh

...ffs some people get way too worked up about shoes.

I knew a lad whose best friend went out drinking one night, fell (as you do when drunk) and hit his head on the curb. Died at the scene. Some real tragedies out there.

...ffs some people get way too worked up about shoes.

I knew a lad whose best friend went out drinking one night, fell (as you do when drunk) and hit his head on the curb. Died at the scene. Some real tragedies out there.

What's that got to do with shoes?

What's that got to do with shoes?

He was wearing shoes when it happened.

Just reminded me of a bloke who used to go and watch Heaton Stannington play. He was a teacher and used to go as a couple of his mates who were teachers used to play for them. He was crossing Benton Road late at night, half cut, and bent down to tie his shoe laces at the crossing in the middle. His head was sticking out slightly in the road and a car hit him. They turned the life support machine off about a fortnight later. The driver was never caught.

Somebody change the subject. Anyone got any stories about gloves?