• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Monkeys Fist

• Gemmill

• The Fish

• Christmas Tree

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yo kiddiewinks. It’s just gone 3am but it feels like 2am. If you have any old-fashioned clocks in your households from the early days of the forum then please adjust them accordingly. And can you clea

Hi lads just a quick update about Master T we were allowed to visit him in the mental hospital at Ryhope yesterday it's the first time we've seen him in 6 days. He was allowed to go to the local Asda

Peaky blinders isn’t a tv show, it’s a sounding horn to allow people to spot cunts when they start wearing tweed and flat caps.

Posted Images

On 03/05/2018 at 11:20, Alex said:

:lol: That is brilliant. Incidentally, what sort of twat, obviously pissed himself gets wound up by a bloke quietly drinking a beer on public transport?

Also you're allowed to drink on trains or at least most of them, that's why they sell cans.

Sidestepping the last page or so quite strongly here.

Went out for an incredible meal last night, Simon Wood who won masterchef in 2015 and has his own restaurant in Manchester these days was doinga guest night at a place near me, the White Swan in Fence (highly recommended if you ever find yourself near enough) and it was absolutely amazing! Seats were so in demand we ended up sat at the bar by the time we booked which the lady taking our booking was very apologetic about, she needn't have been as we ended up having the best seats in the house, could see into the kitchen at things being prepared, got a few free glasses of wine from the manager behind the bar as he was prepping all the glasses for the wine accompaniments to each course.

Met Simon afterwards as he came round the tables to see everyone, came across very well, he's really quite handsome face to face :wub:

A few days ago I opened a second account using the name if my eldest. Last night it became apparent that MF had recognised it which ignited my curiosity as to how he knew. I discovered that the name was brought up on my Facebook wall on new year's eve which MF has obviously been reading. Though I am not surprised as MF doesn't seem the type who's going to forget an 8 year old boy's name so easily.

Edited by SpaceCadet
5 minutes ago, SpaceCadet said:

A few days ago I opened a second account using the name if my eldest. Last night it became apparent that MF had recognised it which ignited my curiosity as to how he knew. I discovered that the name was brought up on my Facebook wall on new year's eve which MF has obviously been reading. Though I am not surprised as MF doesn't seem the type who's going to forget an 8 year old boy's name so easily.

I have an unnatural interest in dogs. 

Nah, it was the name you put in your post , Cwarr07. 

Have you paid the £100 you still owe to the SBR Foundation as a result of losing your bet over Gervinho?

3 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Seriously though, just have a think about if it’s a good idea, you plum. :D

I know it’s not a great idea but I’m expanding my patio and these are second hand ones that match. I need about 20 and am wondering if it’s doable with 3 cars. Unless anyone on here is a man with a van and can.

2 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Nah, it was the name you put in your post , Cwarr07. 

Have you paid the £100 you still owe to the SBR Foundation as a result of losing your bet over Gervinho?

:lol: I’m lost. Is SC Cwar07 who has now moved to Birmingham?

I thought ginger quiff was Cwar07