General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

1 hour ago, wykikitoon said:

:lol:

The gaffer here has just sent out an email and it clarifies that I am making the right decision to look elsewhere.  Fuck me, it's a dictatorship man.

What did the e-mail say. Let me guess "Fuck off wykikitoon and find a job elsewhere"?

13 minutes ago, strawb said:

Played football last week and someone stood on my toe, nail went all black and I stubbed it on a table last night and the whole thing fell off..

what happens now? Do they grow back

Aye they do

Went to see TJ Miller do stand up tonight, wasn’t sure what to expect going into it, and it ended up being among the best stand up shows I’ve seen. 

I don’t know how much he travels for his shows, on account of him being a bit of a fucking maniac, but if you get the chance to see him he was definitely worth going to see. 

Special mention goes to the woman sat behind me though, Miller said existential crisis at one point and she said “what the hell does that even mean”, then towards the end of his act he said “this is a brief summary of the US Government” before screaming into the wrong end of a trumpet and shortly after I could hear her whinging “what did that even mean? That was not funny... in fact it was really disrespectful” :lol: 

• Haha 1

@HowayHave you ever watched The Jeselnik Offensive? It got cancelled by Comedy Central but it was mint - I'm mentioning it cos I remember TJ Miller being on it.

Jeselnik also does the Jeselnik and Rosenthal Vanity Project podcast which is the highlight of the week. It's supposed to be about the NFL but it's mostly just Jeselnik being a cunt about everything.

4 hours ago, Gemmill said:

@HowayHave you ever watched The Jeselnik Offensive? It got cancelled by Comedy Central but it was mint - I'm mentioning it cos I remember TJ Miller being on it.

Jeselnik also does the Jeselnik and Rosenthal Vanity Project podcast which is the highlight of the week. It's supposed to be about the NFL but it's mostly just Jeselnik being a cunt about everything.

I have not but I’ll definitely find it to give it a watch now, cheers for that tip. Sounds right up my street. 

My wife also loved seeing TJ Miller but is now having mixed feelings after googling him :lol: I told her he was fucking mental when we were driving to see him, she wasn’t having any of it at the time. 

I had an interview for another job in October. Was told in the interview that circumstances had changed and that the job wouldn't be available till January and was I still interested? I said it wasn't a problem and after the interview she said she'd be in touch the following week. If a weeks a long time in politics then they never want to live through an interview 'week' as I'm still waiting to hear from them. :D