Hobbies.

catmag

32 minutes ago, Renton said:

32 minutes ago, Renton said:

This really doesn't sound like a good idea CT. 

Or knowing you you're creating an online alibi for yourself right now, buying some life assurance, and in a few weeks times the headlines will be "Boldon man, missing at sea, last scene on inflatable kayak." Panama hat washed ashore. 

think ct needs to look beyond the hat and aim for the country itself. never been tried before.

Edited by thebrokendoll
  • Haha 5

3 hours ago, Christmas Tree said:

Very nice :) 

No, not yet. The idea only really took hold yesterday following a few YouTube videos.

I usually get an idea, YouTube it to fuck, join a relevant Facebook group and then launch myself in. :lol: 

I really just want an inflatable one for ease of use / storage etc that can sit in the boot for various days out and take on holiday.

So far I quite like this one.

itiwit x100

68537269-2094-4E75-8D59-12336B82F1FF.jpeg

I am going upto druridge bay to have a bit play in the lake and make sure my arms are up to it. (Herniated disc in the neck).

This kayak is lacking a pub tbh

• Haha 2

21 hours ago, Blastronaut said:

Got me curious, do you make pinball or arcade machines or just a big fan of them? 

Nowt wrong with just collecting them, just curious as I nearly went down the road of building arcade machines about 10 years but the legality of it all meant there was no money in it and I'm basically not allowed hobbies that don't at least pay for themselves anymore,  (unless you count drinking too much).

Latest deliveries 🚚 

622DDDF1-B1EE-40B7-8445-957C1EC7EAF6.thumb.jpeg.9a00d628405f38278f6de4026ca04657.jpeg

934CBF38-1E55-4FE7-BEAA-19D6933303E4.thumb.jpeg.49d46db0ef2cb3f1b9de01279cbb277e.jpeg

• Thanks 1

Love it. Nice collection. Not sure if I've seen an SNK cabinet since the 90's. That looks newer, no way that white plastic shell hasn't discoloured more if it's pushing 30 years old. Surprised to see that NBA logo on screen, just naturally assumed it would be Metal Slug. 

Also liking the framed John Carpenter vinyl. Jon Poole approves!

• Like 1

On 17/07/2022 at 17:38, Christmas Tree said:

Anybody into paddle boarding or kayaking? :lol: 

Fuck me, have you any idea how much balance you need on a SUP? It'd have all the grace of a sumo wrestler on a tightrope :smile:

1 hour ago, Dr Gloom said:

the shaft stroke, obvs

:lol:  I’ve just spent an hour in Decathalon Team Valley, (what a cracking sports shop btw), stroking the oars and caressing the kayaks.  And don’t get me started on the wetsuits :lol: 

31 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

:lol:  I’ve just spent an hour in Decathalon Team Valley, (what a cracking sports shop btw), stroking the oars and caressing the kayaks.  And don’t get me started on the wetsuits :lol: 

“ Toucher in aisle 36!”

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, Christmas Tree said:

Part of the fun is taking a plunge or 5

We've got enough climate change issues in the world without you generating Tsunamis :wink:

Edited by Craig
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Christmas Tree said:

I was looking for a wet suit and ended up on the decathlon website, started reading the reviews for this one..... fucking tremendous, from about the 4th one and especially 'it ruined my life' hilarious!   :)

https://www.decathlon.ie/wetsuits/148726-39031-dinghy-500-men-s-sailing-gbs-3slash2-mm-neoprene-wetsuit-blackslashorange.html

Edited by thebrokendoll
  • Haha 2

46 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

I was looking for a wet suit and ended up on the decathlon website, started reading the reviews for this one..... fucking tremendous, from about the 4th one and especially 'it ruined my life' hilarious!   :)

https://www.decathlon.ie/wetsuits/148726-39031-dinghy-500-men-s-sailing-gbs-3slash2-mm-neoprene-wetsuit-blackslashorange.html

Bloody hell :lol: 

Used to get enough of the weed smell in the cab.

I though it was re: dressing like a clown.

NB. The next fucker (Alex) who takes the piss out of me for ONCE wearing some shit NUFC merchandise, bought by my nephew, gets a shake of disapproval. File under stained glass window, sweating in Tilleys, and seagulls. 

Edited by Renton
  • Haha 1