Materialism: The "What have you bought?" Thread

Tooj

My work do this scheme where they will give me half the money back from any bike I purchase.

I'm really not looking for anything too fancy, can someone point me in the right direction for a decent bike you would just use for cycling to work and the occasional weekend ride?

Leather boots i'd been using have started to disintegrate with playing on 3/4g pitches but my cheap synthetic ones seem to last(prefer the synthetic ones anyway tbh) so new match boots.

http://www.prodirect...Onix-46591.aspx

(i await abuse on them not being pure black)

46591.jpg

Presume you got a size up? Adidas have really weird sizing, I'm an 8 normally but my brothers size 10 F50s fit me.

Naw normally in shoes/trainers i'm 11, but for the F-Series stuff i take a 10.5 , 11's have a bit too much room for my liking 10.5 are spot on.

Fair enough like. Really like the look of those new predators and i've needed new boots for ages, can't believe it's £210 off prodirect soccer for em though

Vapors and Pumas are my favourites. Since i'm not playing for a team atm (sorting one out for next year though) i'm contemplating buying these to tide me over during kickabouts/occasional games. http://www.prodirectsoccer.com/Products/Joma-Football-Boots-Joma-Fit-100-SL-FG-Firm-Ground-Soccer-Cleats-RedNavyYellow-48752.aspx Always prefer 'speed' boots due to speed being pretty much the only thing to my game (ala Obertan) and Jomas look smart. Going away from the 'mainstream' companies is hit and miss. Nomis were the best boots i've ever had but Mizuno can fuck right off.

They do look good tbf, if I join this team like I hope i'll make an investment. Itching to get back playing properly again. Sad as it sounds i'll probably end up waiting till I join someone set in stone then buy boots that are the same colour as their kit :blush2: . Any pre-1990's footballers are free to be sick :P

0000061254_107087_09.jpg?201208021041

Decent enough boots, very light though!

& a PANASONIC VIERA TXL47ET5B (47'' 1080p/300hz/LED with Backlight scanning), which is a mind blowingly good TV for blu rays/PS3. Cheap from Comet as they were closing down. :)

TXL47ET5B-3-l_pr11022_4.jpg