Twitter

JawD

Well I didn't write that, and it's not my fault I have so many followers. I'm jacking it soon anyway.

What's that got to do with twitter?

Well I didn't write that, and it's not my fault I have so many followers. I'm jacking it soon anyway.

Only tugging your coat.

I assume if its an automated thing then you signed up because you were interested in how far your tweets were spreading.

Only natural like.

Demba's premier league strike rate is insane - especially when you consider he played on the wing for a while - I think J69 worked out all the games he played/scored in from the centre forward role & it's pretty insane.

Was 28 goals in 35 games or something similar

Patience Gene - we'll get there.

It's for posting photographs on twitter as far as I'm aware - plus people can follow your photostream & vice versa.

so, those who can't be chewed to trawl through 140 characters of mentally stimulating text, can simply scroll through pages of pretty pictures instead?

ideal for those whose degree qualification wasn't quite what they might have hoped for.....

Was 28 goals in 35 games or something similar

Aye rings a bell - it was fucking insane either way.

I would love to see his conversion rate - I reckon the times he didn't score he probably didn't have much of a chance.

so, those who can't be chewed to trawl through 140 characters of mentally stimulating text, can simply scroll through pages of pretty pictures instead?

ideal for those whose degree qualification wasn't quite what they might have hoped for.....

I've never really used it - but I think it's best used as an app for twitter.

At least that's my impression.

From what I can work out its for making standard photos look really 'cool'.

all i've seen so far is a load of snaps of this effeminate leather boy in the company of some cheap tart who's suffering from facial injuries; call that social networking???????

no wonder Jessops is fucked

I have Instagram and there are now two/three uses I would say

Use 1: iPhone photography is a growing trend. The quality of images that can be taken with the phone is now very high. That along with photo editing apps makes it an excellent medium to share images. Instagram is a community similar to twitter in that you find photographers that have a style you enjoy and you can comment on their work etc. for example people like Eros Sana on there who is an excellent street photographer.

Use 2 : similar to twitter for sharing images of your day to day life with your followers. Note it has built in filters etc for image manipulation.

Use 3 : for young lasses to push their tits to the camera and pull duck faces.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Poor Locum GP's

@drunacoales: London #NHS locum GP rates have gone from £60/h in 2003-4 to £75/h in 2005 to £80/h in 2010+bk down to £75/h in 2013. What career prospects?

@generalpatience: @drunacoales try £37/h in Edinburgh

@drunacoales: @generalpatience ouch! That's the lowest locum NHS GP wage I have heard ever! After expenses how is a dr supposed to raise a family?

:lol:

She's complaining that she 'only' gets £75 a fucking hour :lol: these are the same GPs tasked with sacking nurses and shutting wards to save money in the NHS btw. I made £10.70 an hour when I qualified

• 8 months later...

While Gemma might not be signing up for Mensa any day soon, she’s certainly no Jade Goody. Softly spoken and articulate, she was educated at a local Catholic school and insists that she has 17 GCSEs — an extraordinary number, as most people obtain 11 at most — in subjects including English, Business Studies, Religious Education, Textiles, Technology and Media Studies, all with passes of grade C and above. She also says she has two A-levels, in Travel and Tourism.

Not just a pretty face.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...