N'Zogbia: I am happy to stay at United

smoggeordie

I said that zoggy is the best player at the club since Bellamy was kicked out. I can't see whats wrong with it.

You may think someone else has been the best player at the club for the last few years, but I think its about time you grew up a little bit instead of posting this absolute rubbish such as what you have here.

Do us all a favour and neck a pint of razor blades.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well il speak up for ya leazes!! Iv progressivly got more and more irritated with tribal shit lately too....he's a complete fuckin cock!!

Sorry people but i come on hea to read and talk about the toon, and everyday without fail this shit has always opened his fuckin pointless excuse of a mouth!

TRIBAL OUT THREAD???

Well il speak up for ya leazes!! Iv progressivly got more and more irritated with tribal shit lately too....he's a complete fuckin cock!!

Sorry people but i come on hea to read and talk about the toon, and everyday without fail this shit has always opened his fuckin pointless excuse of a mouth!

TRIBAL OUT THREAD???

Well everyone gets a shot at saying what they think, even Tribal.

If he's messing with you that much perhaps you should grow up!

We cant ban him (yet) he's got nowhere to go man!

TRIBAL OUT THREAD???

:nufc:

Best player we have, by some distance.

Class act again tonight. Looks like he is maturing into a class central midfielder.

indeed he is.

he's been the best player at the club since Bellamy was kicked out. Shame a lot of people thought we would be better off without Bellamy..........

:nufc:

I can see young Kazenga Lua-Lua exploding under Keegan tbh...

Is he going to convert him to Islam like? B)

:)

I read an intersting stat on that the other day...

The number of suicide attacks has grown rapidly, from an average of 4.7/year in the 1980s to 180/year in the first half of the 00s, and from 81 suicide attacks in 2001 to 460 in 2005.

:icon_lol:

Almost 10 a week!

The number of suicide attacks has grown rapidly, from an average of 4.7/year in the 1980s to 180/year in the first half of the 00s, and from 81 suicide attacks in 2001 to 460 in 2005.

Almost 10 a week!

What are we talking about here?

How many posts LeazesMag can mention Bellamy in?

Almost 10 a week!

What are we talking about here?

How many posts LeazesMag can mention Bellamy in?

laugh my head off at the backtracking if Keegan buys him

Zoggy will be one of the best midfielders in the country, just hope we can keep hold of him.

I would say our hopes of keeping him have gone up by 200% since yesterday

Keegan will have seen already he has a player to fill Ginolas boots

Edited by LeazesMag

He is certainly heading in the right direction and I think his game will come on loads under KK. The formation in the middle from last night actually looked pretty good. Not sure how it would fair against stronger opposition though.

So, get a decent centre-back to give Faye and Taylor a rest when possible, get a decent midfielder to play with Zoggy in the centre and get the forwards arses' kicked, and we might actually be onto something.

• 2 weeks later...
Willie McKay is a cunt. And that's me being kind.

He was mentioned on the Radio for something else this morning but I was half asleep.

Is he involved in this Liverpool fans takeover bollocks or something?