Steve McClaren sacked as Newcastle United 'Head Coach' (Manager)

Tooj

I think we should arrange a toontastic union / night out - so we can all fight each other. United we stand, not in this forum you flaming nutters!

PS. I love you all, except Ewark, whos just nasty to me - but you know what they say - you're always nasty to the people you want to neck with.

I think we should arrange a toontastic union / night out - so we can all fight each other. United we stand, not in this forum you flaming nutters!

PS. I love you all, except Ewark, whos just nasty to me - but you know what they say - you're always nasty to the people you want to neck with.

His friends all drive Porsches, he must make amends.

:lol:

I'd be up for a night out with everyone, but I reckon most on here are too old for that shit these days ;)

Edited by Rayvin

Aww thought you were asking me my age :( <edited here at 9:10 GMT for Ewarks accountability>

forget that, want to see my house, I've a signed shirt by Keegan you can have?

This is my view:

http://imagesus.homeaway.com/mda01/036af5e8-4154-4637-b2a3-b675304b7386.1.10

You can come round here and spend Friday nights with me if you want, and we can hold hands and wonder why we started on such a bad foot, as we look out over the ocean before I go sell my watches.

Edited by scoobos

Faustino Asprilla

1h1 hour ago

Faustino Asprilla ‏@TinoasprillaH

This is a F... JOKE!

How can you pretend to stay in @premierleague playing at this level @@nufc

What kind of formation is that Mr. McLaren; ¿Do you know the players?

He was way too calm in the presser. Chalked it up to injured players, will be better after the break, etc.

No heart, no urgency, no pride... And it extends from the manager to the players.

Edited by Graing

He was way too calm in the presser. Chalked it up to injured players, will be better after the break, etc.

No heart, no urgency, no pride... And it extends from the manager to the players.

Agreed - he's brushed it all off with the usual platitudes and soundbites. 'Aarons isn't really a left back...Taylor has played his second game in 6 months'. He's blissfully unaware that this situation is actually partially his fault.

Edited by Rayvin