5 Non Newcastle things that would make me happy this season

Guest Stevie

Guest Stevie

1 Tottenham being relegated

I was talking about this with two of my mates the other night, and I can safely say if this event happened this season I would go on a five day bender, something I've not done in a decade, but five days solid drinking would ensue. The thing is people are dismissing the possibility of it happening, as if it's not possible. Why not? They have one of the most disfunctional strike forces in the league, they're all over at the back, all they have is Woody now, Modric looks too lightweight for the Premiership, and their most important player in Jermaine Jenas! It could happen, and fucking hell if they bottle it at Stoke on SKY a week on Sunday, you never know. 2 points from 8 games, is beyond relegation form, and they've only played two traditional top 10 teams.

2 Arsenal winning the title

It probably won't happen but I wish it would. I'm not one of these who hates them because they're largely foreign players, he got most of them on a shoe string. I like Wenger he always says positive things about us, and he is an honourable genius, he's proved you can win the league playing total football, he proved you can win the league with no losses, and now I think he wants to prove you can win the league without signing any star players. Good luck to him. They play the best football this country has ever seen.

3 Portsmouth folding

I don't like Portsmouth, I don't like anything about them. Don't like their players, their wankhole city, their death trap ground, their nobhead fans, and in particular him with the nipple rings who rings the bell. They are new cash, the club were average 8,000 between 1995 and 1999, now because they're in an old ground and sing repetitive fans they're the best fans in the country, when they've bring over 1,000 here once. Fuckin shit club. Sooner they fuck off the better. They're ladened by debt with a wage bill which is 90% of their turnover, hopefully the club will be deducted points if a buyer isn't found, or better still do a Maidstone and fold. Some clubs are institutions, and would be missed if they didn't exist, these are definitely not one of them.

4 David Moyes to be sacked

"He's the best manager in the country la" and if you listen to enough of his interviews you get the impression he believes it. They've played football the way I believe it should be played for 4 months of his 6 year reign, and the fickle Everton fans are already questioning the merits of his 5 year new contract, would be great to see it go tits up.

5 An outsider winning the Champions League

European football is becoming boring. English teams look like they will dominate again, it's boring watching it, you know for a fact baring a minor disaster at the very least we will have three teams in the last eight of the CL. The only side who look like they could compete are perhaps Inter, and that's only because Mourinho is there, maybe Barca if they put some consistency together. Europe must be bored, of watching English, Italian and Spanish teams trotting out in the Finals in May, the last peoples final was in 2004, and footballing politics have moved on so much the larger countries, have had a strangle hold onit since. I would like to see a team from Holland, Russia, Greece, Turkiye, or France win it (I can't say Scotland because if Celtic won it oh dear...) to show that there is still meaningful competition, in what's becoming a boring a fuck tournament. There's every chance in my view the final could be Man Utd v Chelsea again.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suppose Tottenham only have Darren Bent up front with any experience.

As Danny_B said Giovanni is a winger and Campell isn't up to it - yet.

Their midfield - despite being decent on paper - just can't seem to play, even better players like Bentley don't seem to want to do much, the defence apart from Woodgate seems to be weak and Gomes is basically the Brazilian Paul Robinson.

This may be down to Ramos not getting the players he wants from their DOF system - that had apparently ''peaked'' when they won the League Cup.

The three weeks with out Pavlyuchenko could be very important - bear in mind that Derby had more points than them at this point last season.

With the League, League Cup, FA Cup and UEFA Cup to play in they really need to prioritize on league form.

Being a bitter twat I'd like to see Keane leave SAFC.

I'd also like to see one of the fuckers I really hate like Gerrard, Lampard or either Cole get a bad injury.

The only non Newcastle thing I'd like to see happen is for Torquay United to promote. The start of the season had it looking like we'd very likely go down. But we are on a very good run now so its possible, but tough to get out of the conference.

I'd also like to see one of the fuckers I really hate like Gerrard, Lampard or either Cole get a bad injury.

Oooo, you can't say that mate, all the lefties pansies will jump on you for it <_<

I assume you're referring to Ashley and Joe?

I'd hope ashley myself, I actually like joe cole as much as i can any chelsea player

(1) Spurs relegated - its an easy one

(2) West Ham to fold - serves them right for Tevez

(3) Colleen and Wayne Rooney to be declared bankrupt due to excessive prostitute fees (don't care which one of them has run them up)

(4) Garth Crooks to ask a question in 100 words or less

(5) Hartlepool to get promoted/stay up with a last minute goal after being 3-0 behind - just to see Stelling explode with joy

Yeah sorry - the cheat brothers as I think of them.

1 Sunderland relegated

2 Bernie Slaven assasinated

3 Champions League to revert back to the knock out European Cup

4 Man Utd to lose to a non league team at Old Trafford in the 3rd round of the FA Cup

5 Standing brought back to Premier League grounds

1. Sunderland relegated

2. I would like to see some fair reporting in the tabloids (P.S <_<)

3. Tottenham relegated

4. A wage cap brought in for European Clubs

5. I would like to see the faith of top four fans ''tested''

1 Tottenham being relegated

I dunno the whole "we're going to win the league/champions league/world series" every year (made worse last year by their cup win) gets pretty old.

But there's a load more clubs I'd rather see relegated.

2 Arsenal winning the title

I'd rather someone (anyone - except Liverpool) else win the title other than Man U, Chelsea & Arsenal. Although if it has to be one of those 3 then I'd probably rather it be Arsenal.

3 Portsmouth folding

Not bothered, but they are probably punching well above their weight - could be in big trouble eventually. <_<

4 David Moyes to be sacked

He's a decent manager, but yes he's massively over-egged by Everton fans.

Same thing as the Premiership really, although I'd rather an English club win it than one of the European old guard.

1. manchester utd to fold due to the accrued debt. all of there best players to be given to non league teams.

2. spurs to be relegated.

3. liverpool to fold, torres to come here and gerrard to lose the ability to walk and talk. honestly someone should have given the man elocution lessons by now!

4. a team that plays decent football to win the league.

5. hull for next seasons uefa cup.

1. Spurs to be relegated

2. Sunderland to go down, Keane to fuck off and bring an end to the irish jizz fest.

3. Liverpools season to go tits up

4. An outsider to go all the way in the Champions League, would make it interesting.

5. Dundalk to win promotion back to the League of Ireland Premier Division, 6 games to go!!!

1. Someone like Aston Villa to finish in the top 4, preferably ahead of Liverpool.

2. Spurs to go down...obviously.

3. Leeds to miss out on promotion again and be left to slug it out in League One for another season.

4. Roy Keane to leave Sunderland.

5. The media to stop with this sudden Rory Delap long-throw wankfest. It's not as if he's only just emerged in the Premiership ffs.

European football is becoming boring. English teams look like they will dominate again, it's boring watching it, you know for a fact baring a minor disaster at the very least we will have three teams in the last eight of the CL. The only side who look like they could compete are perhaps Inter, and that's only because Mourinho is there, maybe Barca if they put some consistency together. Europe must be bored, of watching English, Italian and Spanish teams trotting out in the Finals in May, the last peoples final was in 2004, and footballing politics have moved on so much the larger countries, have had a strangle hold onit since. I would like to see a team from Holland, Russia, Greece, Turkiye, or France win it (I can't say Scotland because if Celtic won it oh dear...) to show that there is still meaningful competition, in what's becoming a boring a fuck tournament. There's every chance in my view the final could be Man Utd v Chelsea again.

<_<

1. Gordon Brown to be shot

2. Wise/Ashley to be outed as gay lovers

3.Alister Darling to dye his hair to match his fuckin eyebrows, the cunt

4. Me to win the lottery, not just the lottery the euro millions with a big fuckin 100mil jackpot

5. My bird finaly lets me do her up the shitter, but I would settle for number 4 then I would have a better bargaining tool to achieve number 5

1. Chelsea miss CL spot

2.Arsenal win Premier League

3. Sunderland relegated

4.Hawar Mulla Mohammad move to PL

5.Anorthosis Famagusta win CL

<_<

Edited by bawan

1. Chelsea miss CL spot

3. Sunderland relegated

<_<

I'd change your number one to man u personally, their debts would force them to sell to the point of being bottom halfers if they didn't have CL money for a season

1. Chelsea miss CL spot

3. Sunderland relegated

<_<

I'd change your number one to man u personally, their debts would force them to sell to the point of being bottom halfers if they didn't have CL money for a season

That's what I'm hoping Man City will do.

Guest Stevie
1.I hope spurs do a leeds.............going down to the championpship wont satisfiy me i want the tw@ in league one........i want some cunt to lock the whole squad in the showers............and then make a christamas number 1 out of there cryies for help

2.I wanna see Adebayor and Drogba in a wheel chair race.............because both of them have had legs blown off in one those "im a celeb i used to live here but now i dont because i earn 100k aweek"programs........im sure danny dyer will host it........you know what i mean like..when u see drogba go back to his own gaff in the ivory coast...............everyone thinks hes king............he claimed he brought a cease fire to the war.............because "i asked them to stop".....diving twat...he was playing in the french 2nd divison when he was 24.(dont look it up i might be wrong)....fucking pele wannabe......who does he think he is...anyway to number 3.

3.Ronaldo to start bitching in January...........lets not forget this so called "best player in the world " wanted out(why dont the media get on to this fact and bring headlines out like "WANT AWAY STAR SCORES AGAIN FOR MAN UTD ").......it seems everyone has forgot about this..............i still think its big news.....Lets hope Real Madrid come sniffing in January and Man Utd are 10 points off the pace..........And if they are well off the pace and Ronaldo wants out then who knows we might even get a fergie heart attack..........what a bonus that would be.

4.A break through in old age and cancer research.................And wor bobby is told he can live forever and lead us to are first trophy in over 40 years............(when i think to meself who would i rather we lift a trophy with.Keegan or Sir Bob......i really dont know........I love em both.........)Bring em both back........Keegan and SIR Bob the dream team(Kinnear and Francis..you rally coudldny make it up).........OH shit the threads non Newcastle things...........i cant be arsed deleting it and starting again.........ffs..........i lost track....sorry stevie.

5.I'l keep this short and sweet.............Eric Cantona getting decapatated on a motor bike.............He single handed took the title of us(ME)(well him and the dog off coranation street(the great dane))............would of been the greatest day of my life(well after my sons birth)<<<<<<<<you have to say that...........id still take a title over a quick fumble thou......lol

6.ALL YOU YOUNG POSTERS DONT GIVE UP AND FOLLOW MAN CITY......WE WILL WIN SOMETHING ONE DAY....AND WHEN WE DO IM GONNA BURN MY HOUSE DOWN.......N E W C A S T L E U N I T E D W I L L N E V E R B E D E F E A T E D

CromScott.

<_< if that's true, what an arrogant cunt Drogba is.