Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad that Arsenal drew level, should mean the next game is more than an exhibition.

I was thinking, with Fabregas out they'll have to play a lesser man, and following on from that would you see Diaby, Song or whomever ordered to shadow Messi for the 90 minutes and negate him. Arsenal couldn't afford their best player to basically be a spoiler, but without him maybe they'll negate, for my money, the best player in the world and give themselves a better shot?

(I still don't think they'll go through btw)

I'm glad that Arsenal drew level, should mean the next game is more than an exhibition.

I was thinking, with Fabregas out they'll have to play a lesser man, and following on from that would you see Diaby, Song or whomever ordered to shadow Messi for the 90 minutes and negate him. Arsenal couldn't afford their best player to basically be a spoiler, but without him maybe they'll negate, for my money, the best player in the world and give themselves a better shot?

(I still don't think they'll go through btw)

negating messi is easier said than done mind and they've still got a lot of players capable of producing other than him, dont think wenger is foolish enough to paint barca as a one man team

arsenal need a goal at the camp to go through, they'll have to have a go

he is trying to get sacked now. He will get a nice big bumper pay out and a job in Europe.

Madrid are interested apparently, because he's got a decent record in the Champion's League (not counting this year, obviously!).