Other games

Park Life

Is that goal what the Sunderland fans are bragging like mad over?

Fucking hell I don't think I've EVER seen a luckier team. It's beyond a joke. :lol:

But...but... bendtners scored 2 in 2 (never mind they were penalties and then one that he knew little about) that means hes better than Ba!!!

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only Norwich - Wigan on TV today? Bit disappointed with that, especially as Swansea - Man City should be a cracker. Can't even see any La Liga action for later on.

Barca are on at 5.

:lol: what an embarrassment that kid is, I know he's not representative of the majority of the MCFC fans, and they'll be cringing as much as we do whenever some gurning orc is rolled out in front of St James' to talk to David Craig... but jesus what an embarrassment.

:lol: what an embarrassment that kid is, I know he's not representative of the majority of the MCFC fans, and they'll be cringing as much as we do whenever some gurning orc is rolled out in front of St James' to talk to David Craig... but jesus what an embarrassment.

Aye, they love highlighting the one knacker out of thousands. I don't like either Manchester club but I've no doubt the majority of the media will love it if Man Utd pip them. We all know they pulled this shit with us in '96 with a couple of our attention seekers crying for the cameras.

Aye, they love highlighting the one knacker out of thousands. I don't like either Manchester club but I've no doubt the majority of the media will love it if Man Utd pip them. We all know they pulled this shit with us in '96 with a couple of our attention seekers crying for the cameras.

I think there's enough experience of winning the Premier League (specifically) in the Man U side to see them take it. Man City's key men haven't been as dominant lately. Silva, Kompany, Toure... they've all been fairly quiet (compared to earlier on)