Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really gratifying to see it confirmed that Liverpool can now no longer finish above us. No animosity towards Enrique at all as he was a good servant for us and he'll end the season with an FA Cup winners medal (and historically NUFC simply can't offer that to players in modern football so fair enough), however he specifically said he wanted to play CL so if we did finish top 4 this time around with them absolutely nowhere near it'd be utterly delicious.

Really gratifying to see it confirmed that Liverpool can now no longer finish above us. No animosity towards Enrique at all as he was a good servant for us and he'll end the season with an FA Cup winners medal (and historically NUFC simply can't offer that to players in modern football so fair enough), however he specifically said he wanted to play CL so if we did finish top 4 this time around with them absolutely nowhere near it'd be utterly delicious.

Can i borrow your time machine to put the lottery on please?

anyone else noticed that, for once, other results keep going our way

time was we'd get the win we needed only for everyone around us to do the same, and then theyd do it again when we lost.

anyone else noticed that, for once, other results keep going our way

time was we'd get the win we needed only for everyone around us to do the same, and then theyd do it again when we lost.

Don't say that yet! You'll curse us into finishing 4th and then Chelsea taking the CL :suicide:

Hopefully we won't see them in the premiership again, nothing club.

No need Brock. We went fucking ballistic at Villa fans saying the same about us 3 years ago.

Wolves clearly haven't deserved to stay in the league for a mixture of on field and off field goings on and you'll be hard pressed to find one of their fans argue otherwise but we're in no position to comment on whether they deserve to come back up again.

Genuinely felt sorry for their manager today. Had been dumped in a shitty mess and clearly has massive feelings for the club. Contrast that with some who can't wait to get away from a relegated club - Michael Owen anyone?

Genuinely felt sorry for their manager today. Had been dumped in a shitty mess and clearly has massive feelings for the club. Contrast that with some who can't wait to get away from a relegated club - Michael Owen anyone?

Even after all this time just the mention of his name and I instinctively want to cave his fucking head in.

Even after all this time just the mention of his name and I instinctively want to cave his fucking head in.

He was on twitter the other day bigging up what Wigan have achieved in recent weeks. Was close to replying to point out he could have been a part of it had he been more interested in playing football than simply drawing a wage and a medal for doing fuck all but I really couldn't be arsed.

I don't quite understand how the other players from that time usually don't get half as much disdain as he does.

Errr club captain who said absolutely fuck all post relegation until the press conference with him being paraded in a Man Utd shirt good enough for starters?

Failing that, how about the fact that he lazed around the pitch that season and did absolutely fuck all. The home game against Middlesborough summed it up for me - there were players on that pitch giving it their all to give us a fighting chance. He was stumbling around as if we were an inconvenience.

I can never berate a player for giving 100% but simply not being good enough. That's not his fault, it's the manager's for picking him. But players that you know are more than capable of delivering and simply can't be arsed will always get both barrels.

I read somehwhere that he's started 8 games for Man Utd in 3 years! He's 32. At that age Shearer had another 3 years ahead of him. Michael must feel so proud!

Errr club captain who said absolutely fuck all post relegation until the press conference with him being paraded in a Man Utd shirt good enough for starters?

Failing that, how about the fact that he lazed around the pitch that season and did absolutely fuck all. The home game against Middlesborough summed it up for me - there were players on that pitch giving it their all to give us a fighting chance. He was stumbling around as if we were an inconvenience.

I can never berate a player for giving 100% but simply not being good enough. That's not his fault, it's the manager's for picking him. But players that you know are more than capable of delivering and simply can't be arsed will always get both barrels.

I read somehwhere that he's started 8 games for Man Utd in 3 years! He's 32. At that age Shearer had another 3 years ahead of him. Michael must feel so proud!

I wasn't defending him tbh, more wondering why in comparison the others got away with it to an extent on forums such as this (I'm not talking about the man in the street as I have no right to).

Well said, Chayton.